The Bully And The Nerd Pt9/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose walked into the small kitchen of the run down, dirty hotel room, his home and sighed, as he grabbed himself another beer. He could hear his best friend...brother Roman Reigns talking to Seth Rollins; a kid they both knew from school, in his small living room. He sighed, as he turned and watched them, he leaned against the counter drinking his beer. As he watched them he began to think about what's happened over the past few months and how completely screwed up his entire life was because of it!

Dean was the town's resident bad boy and he proudly lived up to his reputation; he drank, smoked, got into fights, slept with whoever he wanted, basically he said and did whatever the hell he wanted! He had had a really rough life growing up with his alcoholic, druggie, abusive parents and no one knew about his past, except for Roman's parents and Roman; who he's been best friends with since kindergarten. They only found out two years ago and as soon as he found out, Roman packed Dean's things himself and moved him into his parent's house. Even though Roman's parents have always made Dean feel loved and welcome in their home, it was still strange to him to have parents who actually cared and loved him.

The only thing Roman's parents expected from him, was that he go to school and graduate with Roman. Problem was, Dean hated school, he spent most of his time slacking off, pulling pranks or getting into fights. Of course it wasn't all bad, Dean, Roman and their group of friends ran the school! Everyone knew who they were and were either scared of them or sucked up to them...sometimes both! They bullied the other kids, but their favorite target was a kid both Dean and Roman have known and tormented since elementary school, Seth; the town's resident nerd, goody-goody, ass kisser!

Days ago after school, Dean and Roman's parents had a meeting with their douche of a principal Mr. Kincaid. He told them Dean was failing all his classes and if he wanted to graduate with Roman, he had to get 80s or higher on all his exams. Then the asshole told them he had gotten Dean a damn tutor, already hating the idea, Dean refused when he was told Seth was his tutor! Not having any choice though, Dean agreed and has met with Seth every day after school in the library and twice at Seth's house. Of course at each session Dean didn't do anything, but torment Seth the entire time. After each session though Dean secretly felt like he'd never be able to do it and graduate. He was beginning to believe that he was as stupid as everyone said he was, that he'd never amount to anything just like his parents, principal and teachers said he wouldn't! After the first session at Seth's house, Dean was seriously thinking of dropping out of school, he was just wasting his time. He wished he could tell Roman how he was feeling, knowing he'd stop the voices in Dean's head, but knew he wouldn't...at least not yet!

A few weeks ago, Dean had gone to Seth's house again for their session. He ended up being invited to dinner by Seth's parents; who had come home early, after their plans changed. Dinner had been...interesting, Seth's family got to know Dean and pretty much embarrassed the hell out of Seth in front of Dean; it was awesome! Of course Dean wasn't going to pass up the chance to join in the fun and so he teased Seth too! After dinner, Dean and Seth went back to Seth's room to study, but like usual Dean had other ideas and they talked instead. During the conversation, Dean taunted Seth by asking him if he's ever been with anyone before and found out Seth was gay. That didn't bug Dean and he continued taunting him and even got close to him; acting like he was going to kiss him, but didn't. He pulled away and went to leave, but Seth stopped him trying to convince Dean to stay and study. Dean though was done with it all and after fighting with Seth, Dean left. For two weeks Dean still didn't tell Roman or Roman's parents about quitting tutoring, knowing he'd disappoint the only people who have ever given any kind of damn about him! He continued lying, acting like he was going to his sessions and no one knew the truth.