Masquerade Pt3/Ambrollins

Dean Ambrose; one third of The Shield, sat on the couch in the hotel room he shared with his two best friends...brothers and Shield stablemates Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. The TV was on, but he pretended to watch it, truthfully his mind was like usual focused on Seth!

 Dean loved both his brothers equally, but two years ago Dean for the first time in his life fell in love and if that wasn't bad enough, the person he loved made it 1000 times worse! Dean had fallen in love with Seth and kept it a secret from everyone; including Roman. Last night Roman had asked Dean and Seth to go with him to a two night Masquerade party their bosses at the WWE were having for charity and both men said no. After Roman left, Dean tried to ignore his want for Seth, but not trusting himself he made an excuse and went into his room. He then changed into the costume Roman had rented him and snuck out to the party.

  At the party he had found Roman and tried to have a good time, but without Seth he couldn't. Until the mysterious, yet familiar Thomas literally ran into him in the garden. They talked and spent the rest of the party together. Dean felt comfortable with Thomas which surprised him, the only ones he ever felt that way with were Seth and Roman! Spending time with Thomas though made Dean feel guilty because of his love and want for Seth. He decided there was nothing to feel guilty about, they were after all only friends. He was wrong though, he realized that after he kissed Thomas and liked it! Dean's guilt was killing him and it made him unsure how to act and speak around Seth, which made things very awkward between the two of them. Tonight was the last night of the party and even though he had told Thomas he'd be there, being around Seth today made him want to stay at the hotel and not go.

 Meanwhile, Seth sat on his bed starring at the wall, thinking of the man he's loved now for two years...Dean! Seth has never loved anyone like he does Dean, but kept it secret from everyone; including Roman. Last night after turning down Roman's offer to join him at the Masquerade party, he was left alone with Dean. After trying and failing to control himself around Dean, he couldn't do it anymore and stood, but before he could give an excuse why he was leaving Dean stood and told him he was going to bed. Once he was alone Seth quickly grabbed the costume Roman had rented him and went to change, before he snuck out going to the party.

 At the party he had found Roman and tried to have a good time, but without Dean he couldn't. Until Seth literally ran into the mysterious, yet familiar Ben in the garden. They talked and became inseparable the rest of the night, which made Seth feel guilty. He still loved and wanted Dean and spending time with Ben made him feel horrible, like he was cheating or something. He decided he had nothing to feel guilty about though, they were only friends. Then at the end of the party Ben kissed him and he liked it! Seth's guilt ripped him apart making him not sure how to act and talk around Dean, making things very awkward between them. Tonight was the last night of the party; the big unmasking, and even though Seth had told Ben he'd be there, being around Dean today made him want to stay at the hotel and not go.

**Later**:

 Roman finished getting ready for the party, he went into the main part of the room without either of his brothers noticing. He stood quietly watching them, as they sat at both ends of the couch, stealing glances at the other when they thought they weren't looking, smiling Roman shook his head. Roman's known from the beginning that his brothers love each other, but of course he didn't let them know he knew. He had hoped his brothers would get together on their own, but that didn't happen, so Roman decided to do it for them! Nothing had worked so far, then the Masquerade party happened, this was the perfect opportunity to get them together! His stubborn brothers though ruined his plans when they both refused to go.