Cowboy Love/Ambreigns

The sun shone brightly in the afternoon sky, as Roman Reigns sat in the passengers seat of his best friend...brother and business partner Seth Rollins car. They were headed to a surprise vacation that Seth had set up, he was always bugging Roman to relax, calling him a workaholic! Seth had packed and set everything up, refusing to tell Roman anything...and Roman hated surprises!

An hour later Roman had fallen asleep, but woke up as Seth pulled into a long driveway and parked. Roman looked around confused, they got out and Roman realized where they were and spoke.

"Really Seth? A Dude Ranch? Do we look like we'd have fun here?"

"Actually yeah Rome, I do! Now quit complaining and start relaxing!" Seth replied.

"Fine! You owe me Rollins!" Roman agreed.

An hour later they had met up with their guide a cowboy named Dolph Ziggler, and were settled into their room. Seth had gone to set up some activities for them, wanting them to have the full cowboy experience! Roman decided to give it a chance, so he went outside and began looking around bored, until he came to a corral. Inside the corral there was a beautiful black, obviously wild stallion tied to a pole in the center. Roman got closer and watched as the stallion wouldn't let any of the five, huge cowboys anywhere near him, while a sixth cowboy stood by watching them. Roman was curious about the sixth cowboy, he just stood there leaning against the corral, smoking as he watched the others. After the other cowboys failed to get close to the stallion, the sixth cowboy approached the stallion. 15 minutes later he had the stallion under control, Roman was sure he wouldn't after the stallion threw the cowboy off, causing him to hurt his left knee.

He couldn't see the cowboy's face, but he was drawn to the mysterious man, he watched him as he petted the stallion.

"Here you are big man! What are you doing?" Seth asked smiling.

"Dolph, who is that?" Roman asked pointing at the cowboy.

"The guy by the horse?" Dolph asked, Roman nodded. "That's our best cowboy, been here from the beginning. His name is Dean Ambrose, he's a good guy, had a rough life, he's great with animals, people...not so much! He's a loner, no friends and really hates people from the city coming here to be as he calls them weekend cowboys! He calls them Cityslickers and my advice to you...stay away from him!"

"Hey Dolph, who are they?" A sexy, scratchy voice said from behind them.

"Hey Dean!" Dolph greeted him smiling, as they turned to face him, Roman froze, Dean was freaking gorgeous! "Let me introduce our newest visitors, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns! Guys, this is Dean Ambrose!"

"Nice to meet you Dean!" Seth said smiling holding out his hand for Dean to shake.

"Great, more Cityslickers!" Dean said looking at them with disgust, Seth quickly put his hand down.

"You were great out there! What you did with that stallion was amazing!" Roman said smiling.

"I've got work to do!" Dean said, as walked away, Roman was the only one who noticed Dean look back at them.

**Days Later**:

Days past and Roman was actually enjoying himself, with Dolph's help he and Seth learned how to be cowboys! While he did Roman couldn't stop thinking of Dean, he'd see him around the ranch house and yard and would notice Dean sneaking glances at him. Roman tried to talk to Dean, but he wouldn't, Dean would always talk shit before walking away. Roman though refused to give up and wanted to impress Dean, so he worked extra hard and picked everything up quickly.

Finally having enough of being ignored, a week later Roman decided to ask Dean for tips on his riding. So, he headed to the barn and like usual found Dean with the animals, of course Dean ignored Roman refusing to help him. He wouldn't give up though he just needed a plan, while he thought he went up to the stallion; who usually only let Dean near him, and began petting him. Dean was shocked how Roman connected with the horse, he would never admit it, but he was very attracted to Roman and impressed with his never give up attitude!

"Alright Reigns, you want my help? Let's ride!" Dean said, startling Roman.

"What? Now?" Roman asked, watching as Dean began getting two horses ready.

"That's right! Now's your time to impress me, show me what you've got Cityslicker!" Dean said smiling.

"Let's go!" Roman said, as they got onto their horses and left.

They rode for awhile racing each other; sometimes Roman took the lead and other times Dean did, they were having a great time. They decided to stop at a small lake, so they got off their horses and sat down by the water and talked. Dean for the first time in his life felt comfortable around someone, he felt safe, their attraction grew stronger. A little later they decided to head back, as they got up to leave Roman slipped and almost fell into the water, but Dean caught him before he could. Holding Roman close, they starred into each others eyes, neither moved until Dean smiled and pulled away telling Roman they should go back. Roman hid his disappointment, and agreed, as he passed him he stole Dean's cowboy hat and got onto his horse.

The ride back was full of flirting and talking, Roman was so happy, until suddenly the horses got spooked by a fox. Dean quickly took control and grabbed Roman's horse before he could be bucked off. Before Dean could keep his own horse from rearing up, it did throwing him off, he landed on the ground hard on his back. Roman quickly got off his horse and rushed to him, he was so scared as he knelt by Dean's unmoving body. Panicking Roman took out his phone and called Seth telling him what happened, all he could then was wait as he held Dean's hand.

**Later**:

It had been a few hours since Dean was brought to the hospital; thankfully none of his injuries were serious or life threatening, he broke three ribs and his left leg, and had lots of bruises and a concussion. Roman was so relieved and after finding out he'd be okay he sent Seth and Dolph back to the ranch, while he stayed with Dean. Roman sat by Dean's bed holding his hand when he opened his eyes and saw Roman, they smiled at each other before Dean spoke groggily.

"What happened Cityslicker?"

"You were thrown from your horse trying to save me Cowboy." Roman answered.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked concerned.

"I'm fine thanks to you."

"Well, I did it cause it was the right thing to do and cause I...I like you." Dean said whispering the last part, as blushing he looked away.

"What was that Cowboy? I didn't quite hear you!" Roman teased smiling.

"I could repeat myself Cityslicker, or I could do this instead!" Dean said smirking, before he kissed Roman.

"Looks like us Cityslickers aren't so bad after all huh Cowboy?" Roman asked smiling.

"Maybe not, but what the hell is up with your friend Seth's hair?" Dean asked, as they laughed.

"I'll explain later Cowboy, it's a complicated Cityslicker thing!" Roman teased.

"Making fun of me huh, after I saved your life?" Dean mocked.

"Hey, it's another Cityslicker thing!" Roman said, as they both laughed again.

"Shut up and kiss me!" Dean said, before they kissed.

THE END!