Chapter 196

Chi Shuo's tempo was ridiculously fast. Her jungler liked to bury himself in the game and develop. In the end, Chi Shuo seized the opportunity to destroy the buff, went invisible, and snatched it from the bushes!

What made people surprised was that Tian Huan actually switched lines.

Little Star and Qujiang went top lane together against Ogyust. Old Qin went bottom lane alone, 1v2 against the opposing archer and support.

It was useless to just focus on the mid lane. Tianheng had two big devils.

To play Tianheng, they had to either destroy one of the side lanes or focus on the mid lane.

Her's ability was still not enough!

The game went on for 10 minutes. Her jungler only got two buffs from start to finish. Chi Shuo countered his buffs every now and then. How tragic!

The Chinese viewers were spamming the live stream —

Is the jungle my backyard?

In the second game, Her's coach started to target Chi Shuo crazily during the BP phase.

In the end, he released Ye Shaoyang's stab.

Chi Shuo gave Ye Shaoyang some leeway in the jungle economy. Ye Shaoyang quickly reached level 6. The two of them worked together to kill the opposing mid laner. Then, they started to wander around crazily, killing wherever they went. In the blink of an eye, Her's three lanes were destroyed.

Chi Shuo also realized that the strength of the European and Asian teams was not as good as that of the Northern Shepherd team.

The support speed of the top lane and mid lane was indeed fast. It was not easy for him to counter the red buff. However, the archer in the bottom lane was probably more cautious. Their support speed was always half a beat slower. The support also did not have the awareness to focus on defending the jungle. Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang worked together to counter the blue buff.

It did not matter if one or two blue buffs were taken away, but many a little makes a mickle. The opposing jungler's economy quickly collapsed. Chi Shuo, on the other hand, was overflowing with money. After leading the opposing jungler by a large piece of equipment, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang worked together to quickly change the tempo of the game. Her lost quickly.

In the third game, Tianheng did not play mid laner coordination, nor did they switch lanes.

Tianheng started to play with operations.

He chose [Time and Space Traveler] for support, and [Sea Woman] for deceleration. It was a classic formation with a difference in speed.

Her coach was about to go bald. This Tianheng team is too scary. Who should I ban? Is it possible to ban sun and on from the game?

In the third round, Tianheng got match point.

Her jungler was on the verge of breaking down. He gritted his teeth and said, "I'll pick a jungler this round. We'll take the initiative to invade and steal their buffs!"

But unknowingly, her top and bottom lanes had been destroyed.

Old Qin and Chi Shuo led the team while Cheng Xing focused on developing in the jungle. When Cheng Xing finished developing and made the three-piece set, Tianheng deliberately forced the team on Dalong.

Her archer flashed 0.1 seconds late and was instantly killed by Ye Shaoyang's deceleration and Chi Shuo's critical hit from behind. Her top laner wanted to circle behind and kill Cheng Xing, but Qujiang blocked the critical damage. Cheng Xing flashed to the side and attacked crazily. With a series of arrows, he got three kills in one go!

Her was a team that focused on defense and operations. They were not very good at leading the team. But they realized in despair that … Tianheng's operations were really disgusting!

Ye Shaoyang's [Sea Woman] released a large area of deceleration that made them feel as if their feet were filled with lead. They could not move at all. Qujiang's [Time and Space Traveler] sped up, while Tianheng used rapid guerilla warfare to steal resources, lead the troops, and push the towers.

In the third round, there was almost no direct confrontation between the two teams, and there was not a single kill.

Tianheng was really too good.

In the international tournament, the five of them cooperated with each other super well!

They also had to thank Yueying for staying behind to share her experience in the mock competition with Tianheng. Today's tactics must have been privately trained and researched by the two teams!

— — virtory!

Looking at the golden "victory" on the screen, the Chinese audience could not believe it.

F * * k, 30! I guessed that they would win, but I did not guess that they would win by 30!

Chi Shuo politely said, "Thank you."

Tianheng had been tempered by the national tournament and had indeed become stronger.

Just like five gears, after constant grinding, they became seamless and impeccable.

Her was not very good and was far from Beimu. It was normal for Tianheng to win against Her.

But to win by 30, it was indeed a suppression of strength!

When Chi Shuo led his teammates to shake hands, Her's captain, August, laughed heartily and hugged him to congratulate him. August said, "You guys are stronger than I thought."

They advanced to the international tournament, but to them, this was not a satisfactory result.

Before everyone left the big stage, they stood in the shadows backstage and turned to look at the center of the stage at the same time. The S10 world championship trophy was placed there. It was golden and looked very beautiful.

Tianheng had been constantly learning.

They also had to thank their Chinese opponents. All kinds of tactics had broadened Tianheng's thinking and accumulated a lot of practical experience.

For example, Yueying was the one who taught them how to switch lanes in the first round. The operation strategy for the third round was learned from Team Ice Soul and the Korean team.

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo exchanged glances.

Bring it home. This time, don't lose it again.