Chapter 17

Jing Zhe's team base.

Fang Zhengqing looked at the word "Victory" that popped up on the screen. He let go of the mouse and yawned as he leaned on the chair. He usually slept until 2 pm. Suddenly, he was asked to wake up before 10 pm. He was so annoyed that he didn't even want to pet his cat.

Xie Yuan was very energetic. She asked the coach, "Brother Chen, how was it?"

Coach Chen had two dark circles under his eyes and a blank expression on his face. "I was watching Little White's livestream just now. He didn't direct this match at all. Why does Xiao Rui, who is ranked with him, look like a newbie?"

Li Yunmo was the calmest support in the league. He opened the replay of the game and quickly moved the mouse to the scene before the team battle. He pointed at the screen and said, "I was squatting in the river when Xiao Rui passed by me. He didn't even use his skill to scout for grass. Moreover, he used his Q skill on the invisible jungler and exposed the position of his jungler. "

Xie Yuan couldn't help but laugh. "Hahaha, this is the first time I've seen a [Blessed Priest] support. He used a chain that increased his attack to tie the invisible jungler. It was as if he was saying, 'See? My jungler is here. '"

The audience was speechless.

Li Yunmo looked back at the coach and concluded, "Xiao Bai should be a random player, not a professional player. Xiao Rui is a newbie. He has no awareness of the high-level support's vision. "

Coach Chen nodded and looked at the yawning captain. "Fang Zhengqing, how do you feel about playing against Xiao Bai?"

Fang Zhengqing took off his glasses and rubbed his sleepy eyes. He gave a twelve-word evaluation. "Agile movement, sharp reaction, accurate prediction."

There weren't many midlaners who could be praised by Fang Zhengqing. After all, he was a world-class midlaner. Many midlaners were like noobs in front of him. They would be suppressed by him until they couldn't breathe.

Fang Zhengqing didn't pay much attention to today's game. After all, he was still sleepy. However, to be able to withstand his pressure, Xiao Bai's skill level and awareness were indeed good.

This evaluation was quite high.

Coach Chen had mixed feelings. "Fortunately, he's not a professional player. If he's a random player, it's much easier. Let's continue to watch. Maybe we can sign him first."

In Xiao Bai's live broadcast room.

Suddenly, a golden gift notification popped up at the bottom left corner.

Fang Fangzheng is delivering deep-sea torpedoes to streamer Xiao Bai x10

Fang Fang Zhengzheng: "The streamer's cat is very cute. Just a small token of appreciation. I'll buy canned food for the cat.

Fang Fang Zhengzheng: "Can I have a friend list in the game?"

As soon as the news came out, the netizens were stunned.

F * ck Team Square! Little white streamer actually attracted God Fang's attention?!

Captain Fang must have taken a fancy to our Little White's cat!