Chapter 150

The information brought by Mingsheng has dozens of Gigabytes, and the coaching team studied it overnight. Lin Feng was pleasantly surprised to find that Mingsheng organized Sean's experience in the European division into a document, which included Sean's service in the former club HER team. Tournament video footage, and even footage of him practicing in international practice this season.

Sean is in the international server, and there is an unknown vest called XX733, and the double-row vest with him is called ZZ750 or ZZ760. Lin Feng knew at a glance that this was the vests of Zhao Xinan and Zhao Xinping.

Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang's vests in the international server have long been removed. Now, the vests of several Beimu players who are training in the international server have also been removed by the powerful Mingshen.

Watching the video carefully, you will find that after Sean joined the Beimu team, in order to quickly get in touch with the Zhao siblings, they did not use the method of qualifying with three people, but Sean and Zhao Xinan first practiced the upper and middle roads together. Cooperate, and then practice the cooperation with Zhao Xinping in the middle and the bottom, and break in separately.

The three of them rarely rank together in the international server. They should only run in together during the special training and secret training games of the Beimu team. This method can also allow Sean to understand the styles of different teammates as soon as possible, and cultivate enough tacit understanding with his teammates.

The most precious part of this information is that it can be seen that Bei Mu still has some hidden heroes and lineups. Just like the Shuangfei combination that Tianhuan hid before, it was never used in the regular season and was reserved to deal with key opponents.

After watching more than a dozen training videos, Coach Lin called Tianhuan for a meeting at noon the next day.

"Our coaching staff have carefully reviewed the information given by Mingshen. The conclusion is that Beimu's three paths are strong, and the hero pools of the three international players are very deep. They are the strongest opponents in the domestic competition that we have encountered so far. "

Among the teams in Group S, Jingzhe Double C is strong, Fire Rune Nakano is strong, Moon Shadow is top-notch on both sides, and Ice Soul is strong in teamfights...

And Beimu, the three roads are all world-class players!

They have been able to hold the first place in Group S all the time, and they also rely on hard power to play.

Seeing that everyone was listening carefully, Coach Lin continued: "Sean is a player from the European Division, and we are not familiar with it. In the regular season of this season, most of the mid laners he won are relatively common. But in fact, In the international server, he often practices a few unpopular mid lane heroes."

The screen lists the heroes that Sean has practiced regularly in the international server rankings.

The first is the Dark Witch.

When Sean chooses [Dark Witch], ZZ750 will choose [Dark Angel] to cooperate with him.

Coach Lin said: "[Dark Witch], as a mid laner, can use the black magic ultimate move of 'Lich Bane' to explode, causing a range of magic damage. [Dark Angel]'s mid-range control can not only stabilize people, but also make The opponent's defense is down, which is very effective for the combination to catch people together."