Chapter 41

The next day was a Monday.

Coach Lin reported his intention to sign Xiao Bai to Tianheng E-Sports Club's general manager, Chen Yue.

Lin Feng and Chi Shuo went to the general manager's office together and described Xiao Bai's situation in detail. "Although Xiao Bai is 21 years old, he got five S grades in the talent test. This means that he's at the peak of his potential as an e-sports player. He's not any worse than a seventeen or eighteen-year-old. Moreover, this person's awareness is very outstanding. He knows how to play all kinds of mid laner heroes. In just half a month, he took first place in four national servers. Chi Shuo has played with him privately before, and the two of them can cooperate well. "

Manager Chen smiled and said, "Tianheng can't let go of such a talent! If he's new, how much is the signing fee? If he's really as good as you say, 1 million should be enough, right? "

Just as Coach Lin was about to say that he should give three million yuan, he heard Chi Shuo say calmly, "Add a zero behind it."

Manager Chen: "??"

Coach Lin: "???"

Both of them thought they heard wrong and looked at Chi Shuo in surprise.

Chi Shuo looked calm. "If we want to recruit Fang Zhengqing to our team, how much do you think is appropriate?"

Manager Chen came back to his senses and said, "Fang Zhengqing is an international player who won the World Pairs Championship. He's also the captain of Jing Zhe Team. We definitely can't recruit him! But … his value should be at least 25 million. "

Chi Shuo asked, "What about Zhou Jiawen?"

Manager Chen said, "Xiao Zhou didn't win the World Championships, but he's very popular. He's the best player in the new generation. Huowin also entered the World Championships. His transfer fee shouldn't be less than 20 million."

Chi Shuo asked, "If we bring in a top mid laner from overseas, the price shouldn't be less than 10 million, right?"

Manager Chen nodded. "Of course. When foreign players come to our country to compete, they're unfamiliar with the place and the language barrier. They'll only be willing to come if we give them an eight-figure signing fee."

Chi Shuo concluded, "Therefore, I think it's more appropriate to give Little White 10 million. His value naturally can't exceed world-class midlaners like Little Zhou and Fang Zhengqing. However, an eight-figure signing fee would firstly show how much our club values him. Secondly, an eight-figure signing fee is the treatment of a first-tier player. He's worth it. "

Manager Chen nearly choked on his anger. After calming himself down, he lowered his voice and said, "He's a newbie. He hasn't even participated in a competition before. The most we can give him is three million! In the entire Alliance, three million is the highest signing fee for a rookie. You want to help him get the treatment of a first-tier player with eight figures? Are you crazy? "

Coach Lin was desperately winking at Chi Shuo, but Chi Shuo pretended not to see it and said calmly, "Because we didn't sign a newcomer, but a mid laner who can completely break Tianheng's predicament and help Tianheng walk to the championship podium."

He paused and raised his eyebrows. "Is 10 million not worth it to sign a champion player?"

Manager Chen: "… If it's to sign a champion player, 10 million may not be enough. But the problem is, has Little White ever won a championship? Are you sure that Tianheng can win the championship after he comes? "

Coach Lin coughed softly and broke the slightly awkward atmosphere in the office. "About the signing fee, why don't we talk to Little White personally? Is 10 million what he wants? Can't we discuss it further? "