Chapter 176

Chi Shuo's face grew bigger and bigger in front of him, and he could even see his long and thick eyelashes.

Their lips were tightly pressed together, and the heat was transmitted through Chi Shuo's lips. Ye Shaoyang's brain seemed to have crashed, and he stood there in a daze, letting Chi Shuo kiss him.

Chi Shuo's heartbeat was completely out of control, and the thumping sound echoed fiercely in his ears.

Seeing that Ye Shaoyang didn't resist, Chi Shuo simply closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. This kiss was full of possessiveness, as if he wanted to swallow Ye Shaoyang whole.

He knew he shouldn't be so impulsive.

But he had endured for too long, and he really couldn't control himself.

Today, when Ye Shaoyang won the World Individual Competition and thanked him with a smile on the podium, Chi Shuo couldn't help but think: How lucky am I to meet Ye Shaoyang?

Yangyang not only had outstanding personal strength and strong psychological quality, but more importantly, they could understand each other, support each other, and walk side by side through this journey full of unknowns.

When he was at his most desperate, Ye Shaoyang appeared by his side, as if it was fate.

Shaoyang brought hope to Tianheng, and also brought him courage and confidence.

He just wanted to hold this dazzling little sun in his arms. He wanted to claim this person as his own. He wanted to announce to the world that this was his Omega, the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. No one could take her away from him.

Alpha's possessiveness was as difficult to control as wild weeds.

From the moment Ye Shaoyang won the championship and came backstage, Chi Shuo's eyes were always on Ye Shaoyang. Chairman Qiu took everyone to the celebration party, and Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang's bright smile and was in a good mood, so he drank a few more glasses.

He rarely drank before, and he didn't touch a single drop during the competition. This time, Chairman Qiu opened two bottles of red wine. He didn't see the specific alcohol content, so he thought it would be fine to drink a few more glasses of red wine.

Entering the Susceptibility Stage was something he did not expect …

Shaoyang's willingness to accompany him through the Susceptibility Period was an unexpected surprise.

Omega is willing to help Alpha through the susceptibility period. What does this mean? This meant that Omega had decided to give herself to this Alpha, and that was something that could only be done with absolute trust.

Since Shaoyang was willing, why should he refuse?

Thinking of this, Chi Shuo hugged Ye Shaoyang even tighter. He pulled Ye Shaoyang into his arms, and his possessive kiss became more and more intense. The air was filled with the scent of Chi Shuo's pheromone.

Ye Shaoyang felt dizzy.

When his brain finally rebooted and he came back to his senses, he discovered that …

The situation had become difficult to resolve.

He had been French kissed by a man. What the f * ck?!

When Ye Shaoyang realized this, his pupils dilated and his ears turned red. He put his hands on Chi Shuo's chest and tried to push him away, only to find that Chi Shuo's strength was frightening.

Ye Shaoyang was shorter than Chi Shuo, and Omega's body was not as strong as Alpha's. Being held in Chi Shuo's arms, he could barely struggle. Alpha's possessiveness during the Susceptibility Period was terrifying. It was like a hunter who had caught his prey, and it was impossible to let go.