Chapter 125

Ye Shaoyang would never have hugged Chi Shuo to sleep when he was awake.

He must have had a high fever last night. The fever was so high that his consciousness was blurred. He didn't even know what he had done.

He remembered that the Scientific Marker booklet mentioned that Alphas would become possessive of the marked Omega, and Omega would become dependent on the marked Alpha.

This was a normal reaction induced by pheromones.

In the ABO world, pheromones played a very powerful role.

During estrus and susceptibility periods, they could even make people lose their minds.

Ye Shaoyang had been marked by Chi Shuo yesterday, and then he had a fever after taking a cold shower. In his blurred consciousness, he had fallen asleep in Chi Shuo's arms because of the so-called "dependence" induced by the pheromones.

This was all the fault of the pheromones!

But no matter what the reason was, he did sleep with Chi Shuo.

If word got out, it would be hard to explain. An Omega and an Alpha hugging each other to sleep, and you're telling people that you didn't do anything? Who would believe that?

Ye Shaoyang carefully moved his body, trying to sneak out of bed without waking Chi Shuo up. However, as soon as he moved, a gentle voice came from above his head, "Awake?"

Ye Shaoyang froze instantly.

He sat up quickly as if he had been electrocuted and scratched his head awkwardly, "How did I fall asleep?"

Chi Shuo put the back of his hand on his forehead to check his temperature and said with concern, "The fever has gone down. Do you still feel uncomfortable? Do you want to go to the hospital? "

Ye Shaoyang hurriedly shook his head, "I'm fine. There's no need to go to the hospital." He carefully considered his words before whispering, "I had a fever last night and was confused. I didn't say anything strange, did I?"

Chi Shuo said, "No. You were in a coma. You didn't respond when I asked you. "

Ye Shaoyang breathed a sigh of relief and got out of bed to wash up.

It was 10 o 'clock in the morning. It was already past breakfast time in the canteen.

Chi Shuo rummaged through the fridge in the dormitory. He took out a few poached eggs from the pot and filled two bowls for each of them. Then, he took out the steamed buns he brought back yesterday and heated them up in the microwave. He brought them to the dining room and said, "Shaoyang, come and eat."

Ye Shaoyang washed his face with cold water and finally calmed down.

He had successfully completed the marking yesterday, which meant that there would be no problems with his pheromone for the next few months. He could play normally.

A moment of awkwardness in exchange for a few months of stability, it was worth it!

Ye Shaoyang came to the dining room and looked at the tender yellow poached eggs in his bowl. Perhaps because he was hungry, he felt that the poached eggs were delicious and the soup was especially delicious.

Ye Shaoyang wolfed down his breakfast quickly, and Chi Shuo took the initiative to clear the table.

When he came out of the kitchen, he found Ye Shaoyang sitting on the sofa in the living room, holding Little White in a daze.

Little White seemed to sense that its owner's mood was not right. It lay in Ye Shaoyang's arms obediently, its head facing Chi Shuo's direction. Its eyes were wide open and motionless, as if it was also in a daze, thinking about its life as a cat.