Chapter 147

•Tianhuan's decoy tactics

     For the first round, the lineups of both sides were quickly determined.

Tianheng [Vampire Duke] was the Warrior top laner, [King of Fighters] was the jungler, [Saint Spirit Mage] was the tool mid laner, [Paladin] was the support at the bottom lane, and the archer was [Vampire Princess] who needed to develop, but had a big skill that could drain health.

The Yueying top laner was Xu Zhuo's famous hero [Kung Fu Master]. He was very good at carrying and cutting off the backline. The jungler was the tool [Pugilist]. The mid laner was the cannon [Destroyer Sorcerer], the support [Radiant Shield], and the archer [Wind Spirit].

The two commentators analyzed, "Tianheng's output points are top, bottom, and jungler. Yueying's output points are top, bottom, and mid. Both sides' support was very tanky and had the ability to start a team. In terms of lineups, both sides have balanced and stable lineups. The outcome of the team battle depends on the players' grasp of timing. "

"That's right. The [Saint Soul Mage] that Lieyang chose can forcefully seal the opponent. It's more effective against the [Wind Spirit], which is why in this round, Xiao Yu brought along the [Blink] because she can't break the seal."

"Yueying's support, [Radiant Shield], allows her to raise her shield to block critical damage. Xiao Yu's living environment is actually quite good. On Little Star's side, the support [Paladin] can take the damage for him. His [Vampire Princess] can also suck blood, so he also has decent survivability. "

"Let us enter the first battle!"

From the start of the first game, Chi Shuo did not choose to invade, and Yueying did not disturb the jungle either. Both sides developed steadily.

Yueying's tool jungler gave the first red buff to Xie Weiyu. During the laning, Xie Weiyu quickly moved and used the red buff to stick to Cheng Xing. Cheng Xing couldn't beat them in the early game, so he had no choice but to hide under the tower and clear the enemies.

In the middle lane, Ye Shaoyang dodged several skills from the opposing mid laner. He only focused on clearing the troops and assisted Chi Shuo in snatching the first River Crab.

On the top lane, Xu Zhuo, as one of the top top laners in the Alliance, had a "steady but fierce" playstyle. He was very good at taking advantage of opportunities to wear down the opponent. When the opponent was in front of him, he would suddenly go up and use a series of combos to cripple the opponent.

Old Qin's Vampire Duke couldn't beat the Kung Fu Master before he could use his ultimate skill. After exchanging two waves of skills, he was left with little HP. He had no choice but to return to the tower to eat the HP Bun.

"Tianheng is going to be a bit difficult to play against during the match-up period!"

"That's right. If Old Qin had chosen to be a tank, it would have been better. The opposing Warriors wouldn't have been able to hurt him. But in this game, Old Qin chose to take the Warrior side. The Warrior's defense was much worse than the Tank's. Captain Xu's maneuvering skills are very good. [Kung Fu Master] can move frequently and is much more agile than [Vampire Duke]. It's normal for him to be knocked back to the tower. "

"As for the bottom lane, Xiao Yu got the red buff. The archer got the red buff, so the laner will be more aggressive. Moreover, [Wind Spirit] can also move and is more agile than [Vampire Princess]. Xiao Xing was also pushed back to the tower."

"Tianheng's top and bottom lanes are being suppressed. Will Nakano find a chance to help?"

"Captain Chi Shuo is blue. Level 6 should be able to help the bottom lane!"