Chapter 23

10 am in the morning, in the chat group of professional players.

[Reporter Zhao]: Damn, why is Xiao Bai playing the Illusionist game? I haven't seen enough of his Abyss Master.

[Reporter Zhao]: Is he going to take the number one Illusionist title and continue to slap A Yuge's face?

[Reporter Zhao]: I'm looking forward to it, hahaha!

[Reporter Zhao] retracted the message.

[Reporter Zhao]: Sorry, I sent it to the wrong group.

[Zhou Zhou]: … Xiao Zhao, why are you up so early?

[Reporter Zhao]: Cough cough, Captain Zhou is up so early too?

[Zhouzhou]: I heard that Team Jingzhe's @ [I'm Fang] has been waking up early in the morning to play ranked matches. Our coach wants us to learn from Team Fang's hardworking spirit and wake up early for training

No matter how you looked at the smile, it was obvious that he was unhappy.

[I'm Fang]: Good morning, Zhou Zhou.

[Zhou Zhou]: Good morning, Captain Fang.

The sun was shining brightly outside the window.

They hadn't seen the sun in the morning for a long time.

But then again, why do all the professional players in the underworld have to wake up so early?

Of course, it was because of the coaches.

At first, the news of Jing Zhe Team waking up early to play ranked matches spread in private. Soon after, the coaches of the major teams followed suit. The coaches thought that if professional players stayed up late every day, it would hurt their liver and kidneys. If they got sick at a young age, it wouldn't be good for their future. In the future, they would learn from Jing Zhe Team and train in the morning.

After all, the laziest Alpha, Fang Zhengqing, woke up early in the morning. How could they have the nerve to sleep in?

If there was a match in the afternoon, they would take a nap to recover their energy.

Coach Chen was very clear that the fuse for all this was actually a streamer called [Xiao Bai].

There were countless alternate accounts lurking in Xiao Bai's livestream. There were definitely many scouts from the top and second-tier clubs in the country who were following his livestream. Every time this kind of "passerby expert" appeared on the Internet, the major teams would investigate. If this person was suitable to play professionally, the next step would be to snatch him away.

Having a strong team member and having a strong opponent were two completely different experiences. That was why Coach Chen had been paying attention to Xiao Bai. If he was sure that he could play professionally, he would immediately snatch him away!

[Abyss Overlord]'s national server battle had come to an end. Xiao Bai's combat power had increased to 12000, completely defeating A Yuge's 10300. To be able to reach such a high combat power within three days of the hero being released, it was enough to show that he had a very thorough understanding of the new hero. The MVP record also proved his strength.