Chapter 108

• International Players

Those with 20 stars and above in the emperor rank in the international server are the cream of the crop and are all the alt accounts of professional players in various regions, so it was perfectly normal to run into a professional team. It's just that they didn't know which masters they would chance upon for this game.

The B&P stage will start very soon.

Ye Shaoyang who had the first pick spoke in the voice channel, “Anyone wants to choose a hero?”

Zhao Xin'an who had the third pick sent a message requesting for help: Please help me get the Vampiric Duke. Games played – 15. Win rate – 100%.

Xiao Zhao's fighter is still very strong. Vampiric Duke is a classic hero that can tank, attack, and kill ADCs. He has very strong life steal after using his ult and if the operational skills are good enough, it's capable of 1v2 and even 1v3.

Ye Shaoyang helped him lock in the top lane hero.

The opponents' first and second picker directly locked in Master Machinist and Machine Gun Huntsman—a bottom lane tower-pushing duo.

When it was their turn to choose, Sean chose the Great Witch of the North Sea.

Ye Shaoyang continued asking, “Xiao Yu, which marksman are you planning to choose?”

Xie Weiyu thought about it for a little, then said, “I'll just take the Wind Nymph.”

“What about Captain Chi?” Ye Shaoyang asked Chi Shuo.

“I'll choose the Brawler as a support jungler.” Chi Shuo said.

“Alright, then I'll choose a tank support to cooperate with your choices.” Ye Shaoyang said.

He locked in the Radiant Shield as the third pick. Radiant Shield is a hero that can help block damage with their shield while also using it to stun enemies and initiate team fights. It's a support that has great defensive ability and is tanky.

The lineups on both sides were quickly selected and it was heroes that were more commonly seen in ranked matches.

On their side, they had the Radiant Shield who is a tank as support, the Vampiric Duke who is a very fierce fighter in the top lane, the Brawler as a jungler that can control the rhythm, the Great Witch of the North Sea that can deal great amounts of burst damage in the mid lane, and the Wind Nymph who is a flexible and agile marksman.

With the lineup they had chosen, it wouldn't be a problem even if they had to face a team from the professional league. They had a comprehensive lineup and economic distribution would also be more reasonable. Although it was said that Chi Shuo would be commanding this game, Captain Chi was a man of few words, so Ye Shaoyang was responsible for livening up the atmosphere and discussing the heroes they should choose with the others. That way, they'll have better cooperation.

The opponents' lineup was similarly excellent. They had the Master Machinist and Machine Gun Huntsman which was a commonly seen powerful bottom lane tower-pushing duo in the bottom lane, the Destruction Mage with long-ranged high damage attacks in the mid lane, the King of Fighters in the jungle, and in the top lane, they had the Black Dragon Knight that can play in the style of a support and give up a wave to play in the jungle or mid lane instead.

Both sides' lineups have different points of focus.

Their focus is on developing Sean's mid lane, Xie Weiyu's marksman, and Zhao Xin'an's top lane while Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang played supporting roles in this game.