Chapter 144

•friend

After returning to the hotel, Coach Lin reviewed today's game with everyone as usual. He replayed the game carefully from beginning to end, and only let everyone go back to rest at 23 o 'clock in the evening.

Ye Shaoyang walked to the door of the dormitory and remembered that Chen Qianhua had mentioned adding him as a friend. He said to Chi Shuo, "Oh right, Captain Chi, can you give me Captain Chen's name card? I want to add him as a friend."

Chi Shuo took out his cell phone and searched for Xiao Chen in his friend list. He pushed his business card to Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang thanked him and turned to open the door and enter the house.

Chi Shuo suddenly asked, "Are you going to play Ranked against Chen Qianhua?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "Let's see how Captain Chen does it. If he loses the competition and is in a bad mood, he might not want to play games. "

Chi Shuo said, "Don't stay up too late. You've just finished a match. Rest your head."

Ye Shaoyang said, "Got it. After all, I'm an eSports player who sleeps early and wakes up early."

The two of them smiled at each other and said goodbye at the door.

Chi Shuo turned around and entered the door. Just then, a message popped up. It was from Chen Qianhua: "Push Lieyang's to me. Did you forget about it because you were busy?"

Chi Shuo typed a reply: "I didn't forget. I just gave him your account. He'll add you soon. "

Chen Qianhua: "Okay."

After a few seconds, she sent another message: "He added me."

Chi Shuo came to the bedside and sat down. After a moment of hesitation, he asked, "Why do you suddenly want to add him as a friend?"

Chen Qianhua: "I think he's very handsome. He's the most handsome Omega I've ever seen."

Chi Shuo frowned warily. "You don't have any ideas about my Yangyang, do you?"

Chen Qianhua said, "Are you saying that we should poach him to join the Ice Soul Battle Team? I do have this idea, but it's just a thought. I know Tianheng won't let him go. "

Chi Shuo: "…"

It seemed that Chen Qianhua only had the competition in his mind. Speaking of "ideas," he actually thought that it was the idea of "poaching someone." Sure enough, he had relied on his own strength to stay single until now.

Among this group of people who came out of the Star City Youth Training Base, maybe he would be the first one to leave the single life?

Thinking of this, Chi Shuo happily put down his phone and went to take a shower.

After Ye Shaoyang and Chen Qianhua added each other as friends, they exchanged a few words before Chen Qianhua asked, "What time are we sleeping tonight? Do you still sleep early and wake up early? "

Ye Shaoyang: "Recently, I've been sleeping at 1am and waking up at 8am."

Chen Qianhua said, "It's only 11 o 'clock. Do you want to play two rounds of ranking?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Sure."

Now that Ice Spirit had lost the game, it would definitely review the game after returning to the hotel. Captain Chen was quite mentally strong to still have the mood to play ranking games after reviewing the game. After all, he was a veteran player. He probably had already gotten over it, right?

Just as Ye Shaoyang was about to start the group chat, a message popped up. It was from Xie Weiyu: "Yangyang, are you guys done reviewing? If you're free, let's play together. "