Chapter 138

•The tacit understanding of the Nakano linkage?

The second round began.

The jungler Ninja and Demon Hunter didn't have strong DPS before level 6. Both sides had a relatively peaceful start. They didn't attack, but cleared their own buffs first.

The first river crab in the middle lane was snatched by Fire Mark's jungler Ah Yan.

After all, Demon Hunter had a longer attack range. He waited in the grass for the crab's HP to drop, then used a combo of Q and Retribution to kill the crab. Ye Shaoyang wanted to use small demons to block his movement, but he didn't make it in time.

The experience of a crab allowed Ah Yan to reach level 6 before Chi Shuo.

Ye Shaoyang said, "Be careful in the bottom lane. The jungler will reach level 6 first."

Fire Mark's Nakano would definitely focus on the bottom lane.

Cheng Xing heard the command and immediately replied, "Got it."

Qujiang took the opportunity to scout the river.

Sure enough, Ah Yan reached level 6 half a minute before Chi Shuo and quickly went to the bottom lane. Zhou Jiawen also finished clearing the troops and followed. Although he didn't have a big move, he could use his Q to deal damage from a long distance and cooperate with the jungler to kill Cheng Xing.

But Cheng Xing retreated just in time and hid behind the tower.

Zhou Jiawen looked at Cheng Xing's position and said, "Let's retreat. We can't fight."

Roaming around to catch people, kill if you can, and retreat if you can't. There was no need to be stubborn. He wasn't level 6 yet and hadn't learned a big move. His DPS wasn't enough. If he tried to kill Cheng Xing, it would be a loss if he got hit back.

Fire Mark's Nakano came to the bottom lane and didn't find a chance, so he turned around and retreated.

Ye Shaoyang crouched in the grass in the middle lane. He wanted to wait for Zhou Jiawen to pass by so he could exhaust his opponent. However, Zhou Jiawen was very cautious. When he came near the river, he suddenly changed direction and went around the tower.

Ye Shaoyang didn't find anyone and had to go back to his tower to clear the troops.

In the early stages of the game, if they couldn't kill each other, they could only exhaust each other. However, both of them were extremely cautious as they moved back and forth nimbly. Every time, they were able to perfectly avoid the other party's skill damage.

The commentator said, "The two mid laners are playing very cautiously. They move back and forth in an S shape, making it impossible for the opponent to predict their next position. There are a lot of details in their maneuvering in the middle lane. Top mid laners also rely on the handling of details when facing each other."

"That's right. Currently, both of them have the same amount of HP. The number of LAST HITS is also exactly the same!"

When Ye Shaoyang's fans heard this, they felt very proud. Yangyang was a newbie who debuted in S10, while Captain Zhou was a world-class mid laner. If Yangyang could tie with Captain Zhou in the matchup, what did that mean?

This meant that Lieyang already had world-class strength!

The fans were excited, but Ye Shaoyang and Zhou Jiawen were very calm. Both of them were observing their opponents' next moves and immediately responding.

Soon, the two of them simultaneously emitted the light of leveling up.

The audience sat up nervously. In this wave, would Zhou Jiawen use a big move to kill Lieyang? Would Lieyang Blink and run away or use a big move to devour his opponent?