Chapter 38

Chi Shuo had been miserably targeted. It was rare for them to perform well in the second round, but they had lost the crucial team battle. How could they find a breakthrough?

If the players of the Tianhuan Squad had a mental breakdown because of this, and Avalanche 0/3 in the third round, Ye Shaoyang had no need to join such a team. To see a team's potential, it wasn't just about how they won in a favorable situation, but also their ability to withstand pressure in a disadvantageous situation. This was the easiest way to see the team's state.

The playoffs were a best-of-five format. After two rounds, there would be a relatively long break.

The five members of the Tianhuan Squad stood up and gathered with the coach. They seemed to be discussing tactics. The Northern Shepherds were not idle either. The coach was whispering in the ear of the captain, Zhao Xinping. No one knew what lineup he had decided on.

A moment later, the third round began.

Yao Mu smiled and said, "Welcome back! This is the live broadcast of the God Wars S9 playoffs. Currently, the score between Tianheng and Beimu is 0/2. Beimu has taken the lead in winning the match point! "

Ming Yu said, "For the Tianhuan Squad, the next match will be a battle of life and death. If they win, they will have a chance at survival. If they lose, they will be eliminated and sent home. Let's look forward to the third round's BP! "

The third round was similar to the previous two rounds. Bei Qi continued to ban Chi Shuo's jungler, while Tianheng banned an archer and Zhao Xinan's top-laner, Vampire Duke.

Both sides began to select candidates.

What surprised Ye Shaoyang was that Tianheng had taken the mid laner, top laner, and archer, but not the jungler. That meant that during the second stage of the BP, the other coach could continue to ban your jungler!

The BP model of the Pro League was different from the game. It was split into two stages.

In the first stage, both sides would ban two heroes and choose three in order. In the second stage, they would ban two more heroes and choose the remaining two positions to target. This kind of BP game would be even more complicated.

Northern Shepherd had taken out two junglers in the first round, but Tianheng had not snatched any junglers. This meant that Northern Shepherd could continue to take out junglers in the second round. They had taken out four junglers in the entire round!

What about Chi Shuo? What was the coach of Tianheng thinking?

Ye Shaoyang frowned as he looked towards the soundproof stage. Coach Lin's expression was still calm, and so was Chi Shuo. It was obvious that they had discussed this beforehand.

Both sides began to quickly choose their lineups.

Until the last moment, when the lineup was confirmed, the audience suddenly erupted in a burst of boos.

Tianheng's chosen heroes were: Paladin top laner, Armageddon Mage mid laner, Sharpshooter archer, Radiant Shield support, Black Dragon Knight … top laner?

What was going on? Why are there two top laners?

Of course, [Paladin] could also provide support, but [Radiant Shield] was purely a tanky support. Two supports?

Where's your jungler?

The two commentators were also a little confused. After exchanging glances, Yao Mu said doubtfully, "This lineup is very tanky. The Paladin, the Black Dragon Knight, and the Radiant Shield are all in the front row with extremely tough bodies. But if that's the case, who's going to fight? "