Chapter 12

The atmosphere in A Yuge's livestream became a little strange.

A Yuge, who had just said, "Watch me kill the Lord of the Abyss single-handedly as an illusionist," hadn't been able to kill the Lord of the Abyss even once in the entire match. At the end of the match, his record was 8 kills and 1 death. He was the MVP of the losing team. However, he felt a burning pain on his cheeks, especially the last sentence that Little White typed —

This was a game of five people pushing down the tower.

It wasn't a one-man show.

It was like giving him a tight slap in the face!

The atmosphere in the bullet screen changed as well.

In a 5-player game, if you want to show off, you have to see if you have the ability to do so. Hehe.

A Yuge has always been like this. He only wants to kill and be in the limelight and doesn't care about the lives of his teammates ~

Did you get slapped in the face? That's what you get for talking tough at the start of the match!

This was the consequence of the streamer only caring about killing people and not caring about the troops!

The tower pushing game was not a killing game. How could the stupid streamer not see that he was being led through the middle lane?

A Yuge's live broadcast room was very popular, but more than half of these people were anti-fans who didn't like him. Seeing that he was slapped in the face, this group of anti-fans suddenly became excited and ran to follow the newbie streamer opposite them.

The number of followers in Little White's live broadcast room shot up like a rocket.

Xie Yu cursed in a low voice, "F * ck! Our archers are too lousy. They disappeared in two crucial groups. We didn't even manage to deal any damage! "

He pressed the report button and said, "I'm tired today. I'll go offline first. See you guys tomorrow."

Xie Yu immediately turned off the livestream. The anti-fans and die-hard fans in the bullet screen started arguing again.

Following his lead, some people started to curse the archer.

This shooter was indeed a noob!

That's right, that's right. If it weren't for the fact that the archer was too weak, they could have won this round!

A Yuge's fans were really shameless. If they won, Yu Shen was awesome, but if they lost, their teammates were trash?

Both sides' midlaners instakilled you at the same time. If the other side instakilled you but didn't, you would blame the archer for being weak?

Can't Lil 'White streamer be better than your streamer?

Xie Yu looked at the quarrel in the bullet screen, and his face turned a little ugly. Black and red were still red. This was the era where traffic was king. With traffic, there was income. He comforted himself in his heart.

However, the process of the competition just now made him feel extremely uncomfortable. It was as if he was being led by the nose. Although he had taken a lot of kills, he was like a clown in front of his opponent.