Chapter 39

In the soundproof room on the big stage, Old Nie and Song Yuning hugged each other and held back their tears. They had already submitted their retirement applications. This was their last match before leaving the Alliance.

Unfortunately, they lost.

In the crucial Dragon team battle, they were instantly killed by the opposing Warrior. They couldn't express how sad they felt. Old Nie was usually cheerful, but at this moment, he couldn't control his disappointment. He was about to leave the arena that he loved so much. His condition couldn't keep up with the high-intensity matches … He felt helpless, but there was nothing he could do.

Chi Shuo stood up and walked to Old Nie and Ah Ning. He hugged them gently and said in a low voice, "Don't feel guilty. It's not your fault that we lost the match. Big and Little Zhao flashed to the back row. Any other archer in the Alliance wouldn't have been able to escape. "

Old Nie hugged Chi Shuo tightly with tears in his eyes. "Next season, do your best."

Chi Shuo nodded. "We will."

The five of them hugged each other. Old Nie and Song Yuning's eyes were red, but Chi Shuo's expression was still calm. No matter how much pressure he was under, he was used to hiding it in his heart.

The players in the soundproof room couldn't bring their phones with them. He could only see the messages Ye Shaoyang sent him after the match.

Zhao Xinping of the Northern Shepherd team came over to shake hands with his team members.

Chi Shuo turned around and shook hands with them politely. Zhao Xinping didn't say a word, but Zhao Xinan ran over to comfort Old Nie. "Sorry, it was a coincidence that we won the last match. You still have to stream after you retire, right? Let's play ranked games together when you have time! "

Old Nie didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Has your stream been unblocked?"

Zhao Xinan scratched his head. "Ah, not yet. I won't curse people in the future. F * ck."

Old Nie had already adjusted his emotions. He patted Zhao Xinan's shoulder lightly to show that he didn't mind.

Tianheng's five players adjusted their emotions, bowed to the middle of the stage, and left.

This was also the last time that Nie Cheng and Song Yuning stood on the stage of the Alliance.

Looking at their backs, Ye Shaoyang felt sour in his heart.

Retirement was an outcome that every e-sports player would face. Although Old Nie and Ah Ning did not retire with success, they had been playing with Tianheng for so many years. When they finally left, their backs were still straight.

These few years must have been an unforgettable experience for them, right?

After the match, the commentators also gave a very high evaluation of the match. "Today's match was really exciting! The victorious Northern Shepherd Battle Team performed outstandingly. Both sides of the battle formation were ferocious, and the Zhao siblings' teamwork was still as good as before. However, we would also like to give our applause to Tianheng. "

"Tianheng's perseverance in the face of adversity is admirable. Their journey in this season has come to an end. I hope that this team will make some adjustments when they return and give us an even more exciting match next season!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, Tianheng VS Beimu S9 Loser Group match will end here. See you next Saturday. "

The big screen began to play the highlights of the game, and the audience began to leave the stadium in an orderly manner.