Chapter 159

After the punishment segment ended, the host, Yao Mu, walked to the front of the stage and said loudly, "Next up is the giveaway segment. The five winners of Team Red, please come to the front of our prize wheel and draw for the audience!"

Ye Shaoyang ignored his racing heartbeat and quickly followed Xie Weiyu and the others to the front of the prize wheel.

The prize wheel was an essential part of every All Stars. This year, the Professional Alliance was very generous. Not only did they prepare a large number of limited prizes for the audience, they also prepared a few thousand Legendary skins for the fans who followed All Stars and watched the live broadcast.

This was the Alliance's reward for the fans who supported the eSports competition.

When the audience heard about the prize wheel, they all sat up straight in excitement.

Brother Dong said, "Everyone will draw five lucky audience members. How about Team Captain Lieyang go first?"

Yao Mu said, "The prizes on the prize wheel are all limited prizes. Whatever we draw, we will give the audience a corresponding prize. Let's see how Lieyang's luck is."

Ye Shaoyang stepped forward and spun the prize wheel.

The pointer finally stopped at the "Smart Speaker."

Yao Mu laughed, "Lieyang's luck is very good! He drew [Frost Goddess]'s Smart Speaker. Next, let's invite Team Captain Shuoyue from Tianheng to draw five lucky audience members! "

Chi Shuo walked to Ye Shaoyang's side, took the remote control from Yao Mu, and pressed it. The audience's seat numbers quickly jumped on the big screen. Chi Shuo pressed stop, and the five numbers stopped on the screen.

Yao Mu said, "Congratulations to Team C 611, Team B 331 … the five lucky audience members, please come to the big stage!"

The audience members who drew three men and two women excitedly came to the stage and stood in a row.

Brother Dong gave a simple interview, "Who is your favorite pro player?"

The guy on the far left blushed and said, "I like Sister Xinping the most. Sister Xinping is my goddess."

The girl next to him said generously, "I like Xiao En. His blue eyes are very beautiful."

When he asked the last girl, she took the microphone and said excitedly, "I love Shuoyue and Lieyang the most! I feel that the two players have a special tacit understanding. When they are fighting, their hearts are in sync, as if they are sharing a brain. "

The crowd burst into laughter. The director turned the camera to Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang. Chi Shuo looked calm, while Ye Shaoyang smiled awkwardly and said angrily, "Thank you."

The girl made a cheering gesture. "I'm looking forward to you guys going to the World Series together. Good luck!"

Ye Shaoyang handed her the prize. He stood next to Chi Shuo, but the two of them maintained a friendly distance of half an arm and did not make any eye contact. Ye Shaoyang did not dare to look into Chi Shuo's eyes.

The lucky audience member left the stage. Next, the players went up to draw their prizes. The red team would draw their prizes, while the blue and yellow teams would draw their audience members or draw their skins. When the 15 players finished drawing their prizes, it was already 10 PM.

Yao Mu and Brother Dong walked to the front of the stage side by side and said, "The first day of the All Stars event has come to a successful end. The treasure chest battle mode will be released in the game after the update tonight. Those who like this mode can go to the game's entertainment area to try it out for themselves! "