Chapter 47

The car arrived at the base at 6: 30 PM.

Tianheng was worthy of being called a powerhouse club. They directly bought a three-story building. The environment around the base was very good. Not far away, there was a tree-lined path for running and exercise. Further ahead was a park. To be honest, if it weren't for the sign "Tianheng eSports Club" on the gate, Ye Shaoyang would have mistaken it for a nursing home.

Cough, this kind of place is too suitable to be isolated from the rest of the world and cultivate one's mind.

However, there were also advantages to building the eSports Club in a quiet suburb.

Because there weren't many entertainment venues around, the players couldn't go out to play. They could just stay in the base and concentrate on training. Closed training was the easiest way to get results.

Ye Shaoyang stood at the entrance of the club for a moment. He saw that Chi Shuo had already taken his luggage out of the trunk with one hand and helped him carry the cat with the other hand. Chi Shuo said, "Go in first and settle your luggage down."

Tang Can smiled cordially and said, "Little Ye, Tian Huan's financial and legal departments have already closed for the day. You've traveled a long way from Star City to the Imperial Capital. So, you must be very tired. Rest for the night first. I'll take you to handle the other procedures tomorrow! All the departments have already prepared the materials. It'll be very fast. "

Ye Shaoyang gladly agreed, "Okay, Sister Tang Can."

Tang Can reminded him, "In addition, remember to eat on an empty stomach tomorrow morning. I'll take you to the hospital around 8 PM for a physical examination. The club doesn't require many physical examinations. It's just a routine blood draw and a heart ultrasound. It's mainly to rule out some major diseases. After all, players with heart disease can't play eSports. "

Ye Shaoyang nodded in understanding, "Understood."

Although eSports didn't require too much strenuous exercise, players with heart disease were indeed unsuitable. It would be troublesome if they fainted at the competition site.

Fortunately, his body was very healthy. There shouldn't be any problems with the physical examination.

Tang Can led the way in front. Chi Shuo carried the luggage into the club. Ye Shaoyang followed behind them and climbed directly to the dormitory on the third floor. The club didn't have an elevator. It was probably because the eSports players were too homebodies. They deliberately didn't install an elevator and climbed the stairs every day as exercise. Anyway, three floors wasn't very high.

This time, it was Tian Huan's dinner time.

The contestants were all eating in the cafeteria, so no one noticed that Chi Shuo had brought a newcomer back.

Tang Can stopped in front of room 301 at the corner of the corridor and said, "This is Captain Chi's room. Little Ye, you'll be living here from now on. If you have any questions, you can directly look for Captain Chi or me. By the way, remember my phone number. "

Ye Shaoyang left the team leader's contact information and added him as a friend. Chi Shuo then said, "Sister Tang Can, you go ahead. He doesn't have much luggage. I'll help him pack."

Tang Can smiled and looked at Ye Shaoyang. "Then I'll be leaving first. Xiao Ye, have a good night's rest. I'll call you tomorrow morning."

Ye Shaoyang nodded. "OK, thank you, Sister Tang Can."

Tang Can turned around and went downstairs. Ye Shaoyang had a pretty good impression of this team leader. She was a very straightforward older sister. Being a team leader was actually a very tiring job, especially when the team was out. She had to order meals, book hotels, arrange transportation, and worry about the safety of the team members. A good team leader could arrange everything so that the team members would not have to worry about anything.