Chapter 142

After Tianheng won the first match, the netizens finally understood why Tianheng banned Spirit Realm's Snow Bird last week.

No wonder Fire Pattern banned Flying Jungler when they fought Tianheng. So it was because of this?

The Sun and Moon Duo was indeed terrifying. They could fly into the inner tower and kill people!

Tianheng practiced Duo in private, and Fire Pattern knew about it, right?

They must have used Duo in training matches or ranked matches. Fire Pattern knew about it and banned Snow Bird during the match. Maybe Ice Spirit didn't know about it, so he didn't ban it?

Sunshine and Moonlight's sockpuppets were only spread in the international pro player group, so the netizens didn't know about it. Little Wei also found it strange. He scratched his head and said, "Maybe Little White and Chi Dui practiced Duo in private, and Captain Zhou happened to see it? I'll ask around later. "

A replay of the match appeared on the big screen. Little Wei analyzed, "Tianheng's BP was very good. They're the red team, so they sent out all of Captain Chen's supports. Ice Spirit's First Floor must have snatched the supports first, and then Tianheng would have taken down the Duo. Since Ice Spirit had already chosen the support position, they naturally couldn't choose the support position. They could only choose to counter the Duo's jungler and mid laner. This way, Tianheng would have taken down the Light of Blessing, which would protect the Duo. It could be said that Tianheng had already predicted their opponent's move from the BP stage. "

The BP competition was the key to the match. Tianheng's coaching team had studied Ice Spirit's Spirit Rabbit system for a long time.

Although Ice Spirit's BP in the first round prevented Chi Shuo's Invisible Stab, they clearly didn't do enough research on the Duo.

Little Wei said, "Ice Spirit is the red team for the second round, so they can take down the Duo. Let's see what they choose."

The break time passed quickly, and the second round officially began.

Tianheng's blue team was given priority to ban. Coach Lin still didn't ban the supports. Instead, he banned the two Mages, World Destroyer and Sea Monster. Sure enough, Ice Soul sent [Spirit World Snow Bird] and [Stealth Thief] to the Ban position.

Little Wei smiled and said, "Sure enough, I don't dare to use Threesome anymore. What is the Tianheng Union Chief fighting for? "

A familiar avatar appeared in Tian Huan's selection.

The commentator raised his voice, "Bounty Warlock!"

"Having too much money is also a kind of trouble."

With the appearance of the hero's avatar, the familiar voice of the Bounty Warlock was played in the stadium. The audience was in an uproar.

At this moment, Xie Yuan, who was watching the match in the hotel room, could not help but say, "No way! Are they trying to replicate Jing Zhe's bounty warlock system? "

Coach Chen rubbed his chin and analyzed, "Not necessarily. Previously, they had not directly copied Huo Wen's positional warfare system. Instead, they had learned and improved upon it. Perhaps our system has also been improved by Tianheng? "

Learning and improving was a common line of thought used by master tacticians. Many of the formations in the Pro League were created by learning from other teams' playstyles and changing them to suit their own team's style.

Even the poison team that Jing Zhe came up with back then was inspired by a team from Japan.

Coach Chen was puzzled. "But our Bounty Warlock system was only used two weeks ago. Can Tianheng come up with a strategy that suits their team so quickly?"