Chapter 170

At 2.30pm, the S10 World Invitational Tournament officially began at the Seoul Esports Center.

The esports arena could hold tens of thousands of spectators. Due to the development of the esports industry in Korea, there were a lot of people paying attention to esports. Plus, there was a match between Cui He and Pu Yuanxi today, so the arena was packed to the brim. Many fans were holding up posters and light sticks to cheer for them.

The second floor was the resting area for the players and the commentary area. Every country's official commentators had their own area here for the live broadcast. It was Yao Mu's first time commentating overseas. She was a little nervous as she looked around at the commentators from different countries. Qi Dongyu comforted her softly, "Don't worry about the audience behind you. Just treat this as a domestic competition."

Yao Mu took a deep breath and smiled. She nodded to show that she was fine with it.

The two of them began the live broadcast, "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is Seoul, Korea, the venue of the S10 World Invitational Tournament! I'm the official commentator, Brother Dong. "

"I'm the official commentator, Mumu."

"The World Invitational Tournament will officially begin at 2.30pm today. The rules of this year's tournament are the same as the previous years. It's a single event, including duos and solo matches. Our Chinese players are only participating in the solo matches this year. Although it's a pity, the players are in good condition. I look forward to their results. "

"The first match this afternoon will be between Korea's ATB team, Cui He and Pu Yuanxi team, against Europe's HERR team, Peg and Arnold team …"

Backstage, Ye Shaoyang arrived at the preparation room early.

Chairman Qiu helped Chi Shuo apply for a team consultant's ID and followed everyone to the preparation room.

Ye Shaoyang saw the big screen showing Cui He and Pu Yuanxi. He couldn't help but whisper into Chi Shuo's ear, "Cui He and Pu Yuanxi are the first match in the opening ceremony. It's obvious that the organizers are very confident in their skills. Aren't they afraid that they'll screw up?"

Chi Shuo said calmly, "They're the world's number one mid laner team in the eyes of the Korean media."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "That's true. For the Korean fans, it's indeed a good start to let the ace team play in the first game. It's quite impressive."

The double match was very intense. Cui He and Park Yuanxi did not disappoint the fans. They won the match with 20 points in a clean sweep.

Soon it will be Ye Shaoyang's turn to play. He picked up the keyboard and mouse that he brought with him, and got up to go to the big stage. Chi Shuo stood up, looked into his eyes, and whispered, "Come on, wait for your good news."

Ye Shaoyang nodded towards Chi Shuo, thinking to himself, I won't let you down.

Beside him, Xie Weiyu, Zhou Jiawen, and Cheng Xing were also cheering Ye Shaoyang on. Chairman Qiu said, "Lieyang, you're the first player from China. Do your best, win or lose!"

Ye Shaoyang said seriously, "I know. I won't embarrass China."

He turned around and walked towards the stage. His steps were calm and steady. Chairman Qiu looked at his back and sighed. "Lieyang has such a good mentality. It's his first time competing overseas, but he's not nervous at all."

Chi Shuo smiled and said, "He has a big heart. He's not nervous no matter what he does."

Even when he was tagged, he looked calm. He even smiled and said thank you after he was tagged.