Chapter 34

Before entering the Summit Tournament, there was a setting where you could select "Hero I'm good at". This way, your teammates would see your favorite hero and lane, and they would not ban your hero during the BP segment.

However, Ye Shaoyang had been too focused on the Summit Tournament and had forgotten about this.

In the end, all three of his servers were banned.

The Summit Tournament was a random match for the entire server. All players were anonymous, and even their avatars were the same game icons.

Those who played in the Summit Tournament would only see Player 1 to Player 5 as their teammates. It was impossible to tell who was who. Therefore, no one would recognize him as the streamer Xiao Bai and target him.

At this time, the Pinnacle Tournament had just started. There were millions of "players 5" in the country. This match was a pure mistake. He had often encountered such an experience in the past.

In order to prevent his teammates from snatching the mid laner, Ye Shaoyang hurriedly typed: "I'm playing mid laner. Can you let me play mid laner? I'm not familiar with the other locations. "

Player 1: "Are you serious, brother? You only know how to play one position, yet you still want to participate in the Summit Tournament.

Player 2: "I'm really impressed by these newbies who only know how to play Mage!"

Player 3: "Can't you just go and practice your heroes? Why are you here at the Summit Tournament?

Player 3: "You only know how to play the middle lane? Don't you know how to fill the empty seats on the fifth floor?

In most cases, the players on the fifth floor did not have any human rights. After the first four teammates had chosen their heroes, you could only fill in the gaps according to the lineup — unless you were so good that your teammates were willing to give up their positions to you.

Ye Shaoyang quickly sent over his heroic achievements.

Player 5: Hero [Lord of the Abyss], 88% Win Rate, 12000 Combat Power, No.1 in the National Server

Player 5: Hero [Illusionist], Win Rate: 85%, Hero Combat Power: 12000, Number 1 in the National Server

Player 5: Hero [Frost Goddess], 86% Win Rate, 12000 Combat Power, Number 1 in the National Server

Player 5: They've all been banned by you. T _ T

His teammates: "…"

F * ck, this is a big shot. No, Big Boss.

He was number one in the country. Among all the players in the country who played these heroes, his combat power and rating were the highest!

The atmosphere in the team channel immediately changed 180 degrees.

Player 1: "Brother, you should have said so earlier if you were so awesome ~"

Player 1: I'll give you my money, I'll give you my head, I'll give you anything!

Player 3: "I'm lying down. Brother 5 will help me win. First, give Brother 5 a kiss of love."

Player 2: "Which idiot banned 5th Brother's Frost Goddess? Oh, it's me.

Player 2: Sorry T _ T

Player 2: I was frozen by a Frost Goddess five times in a row in the previous round. It was too annoying, so I banned her.

Player 5: It's okay, I know other heroes.

Player 5: Please give way to the middle lane, thank you ^ _ ^