Chapter 21

After Ye Shaoyang won the title of [Lord of the Abyss], the number of viewers in his stream increased by tens of thousands.

In just a few days, as he was the number one new streamer on Whale Platform's homepage, the number of viewers in his stream had exceeded 600,000, and the number of subscribers was 300,000. Tycoon [Jungler No. 8], who was number one on the gift list, sent 200,000 torpedoes, Fang Fang sent 10,000, and many other fans sent thousands and hundreds.

In less than five days of streaming, the backstage cash flow exceeded the 600,000 mark.

Among the new streamers, he was simply the best.

Whale Platform HQ.

Zhang Qi reported, "Sister Yun, Little White has already obtained the Lord of the Abyss title. The ranking list just came out, and his Lord of the Abyss combat power is 12000, while A Yuge barely broke through 10,000. Little White's average score is also obviously higher than A Yuge's, and he's the MVP in almost every game. A Yuge can't get the MVP most of the time. "

Chen Feiyun looked at the data report in her hand and said, "Little White's number of viewers has been steadily increasing, and the number of gifts is increasing. There are very few unfollow, which means that his ability to keep people is very strong? "

Zhang Qi nodded, feeling nervous. "Sister Yun, what about his contract?"

Chen Feiyun was silent for a moment, then made up her mind. "I'll go find the leader. It's a pity to miss such a newcomer. If he's poached by the other two platforms, I have a feeling that we'll regret it. "

"I think so too. Little White's gaming skills are obviously above A Yuge's, and he also has a cute cat that's very popular. " Zhang Qi had been paying attention to Little White all this time, and she was full of praise for this newcomer. "What's even rarer is that his stream style is relaxed and cheerful, unlike A Yuge who quarrels and scolds people every day. It's easier for a streamer like this to keep passersby and turn them into fans. "

"Mm, that makes sense." Chen Feiyun paused, then said, "Tomorrow morning, accompany me to find Boss Liu and see if the three conditions Little White proposed can still be discussed."

***

The next afternoon, Ye Shaoyang was eating when he suddenly received a message from Miss Zhang Qi. "Mr. Ye, the general manager of Whale Platform's broadcasting department, Boss Liu, admires you very much and wants to meet you in person. Is it convenient?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Yes. What's the exact time and place? "

"Are you in Star City right now?"

"Yes."

"Our company's headquarters is also in Star City. At three o 'clock this afternoon, you can go directly to Star City's Whale Building. Go to the front desk and tell Chief Liu that someone will receive you. "

"Alright."

Ye Shaoyang changed the name of Little White's livestream to "I have something to do this afternoon, so I won't be streaming for the time being. See you at 8 PM." Then he went to change his clothes and prepared to go out.

When Qin Rui saw him changing his clothes, he hurried over and asked, "Brother, where are you going?"

Ye Shaoyang said, "The general manager of Whale Streaming came looking for me. He said that he wanted to discuss a contract with me."