Chapter 33

Ye Shaoyang used [Frost Goddess] to play ranked matches for the whole day.

For those who were ranked above 50 stars in King of Kings, winning a round would increase their combat power by more than 500. If they lost and became the MVP of the losing team, their combat power would be reduced by less than 50 points. His [Frost Goddess] had always maintained a win rate of 80%, so his combat power increased very quickly.

For the next two days, he also used [Frost Goddess] to play ranked matches.

At midnight on Wednesday, his [Frost Goddess] had reached 10,000 combat power.

The netizens who watched his live stream were in awe of the speed at which he increased his combat power.

Many netizens were stuck at the diamond rank, and their hero combat power was at most 3,000. They could not increase their combat power no matter how hard they tried. They might not even be able to get into the city rankings, let alone the national server. However, in just two days, Xiao Bai had played dozens of ranked matches, and his win rate was above 80%. Just like that, he had reached 10,000 combat power!

Are we playing the same game?

Host, are you human? Oh no, you're a cat. Cats are really good at playing games!

Why is Xiao Bai's combo speed like a tentacle monster? And I'm like a handicapped person?

My brain tells me, 'You can.' My hands tell me, 'No, you can't.'

The netizens in Xiao Bai's live stream room spammed the screen every day, and some wild tycoons also appeared on the gift list in Xiao Bai's live stream room.

Although Ye Shaoyang was very popular, he did not have an official fan group until now. Qin Rui saw the flood of requests for friend requests in the bullet screen and enthusiastically suggested, "Brother, you can set up a few groups and pull your fans in. I've seen other streamers do the same. Many streamers even bring their fans in at fixed times."

Ye Shaoyang thought for a while and nodded in agreement, "I don't know how to do this. Why don't you do it for me?"

Qin Rui immediately went to create a new account and changed the announcement in Xiao Bai's live stream room to "Fans with VIP-3 and above can add XXXX. Add everyone to Xiao Bai's fan group."

Immediately, many netizens added Qin Rui's account. In order to reach VIP-3, some of them even signed up for a year's worth of membership cards.

Qin Rui opened a group chat. It was full, so he opened another one …

In the blink of an eye, the dozen or so groups were all full.

Qin Rui said excitedly, "Brother, you're so popular!"

Ye Shaoyang was also pulled into the fan group by Xiao Rui. He changed his name to "Streamer Xiao Bai" and popped up to greet everyone. "Thank you for your support, everyone. I've been busy with the Chinese server recently, so I don't have time to carry you guys. Once I get the eight heroes' national server standards, I'll look at the situation and bring everyone to play ranked games. "

The group members were dumbfounded.

The national server logo of 8 heroes?

Little Bai, are you serious? [Pupil Quake.Jpg]

F * ck, am I following a monster?

I seem to have entered a potential stock? Xiao Bai, if you have time in the future, take me to the next level ~

I remember that Whale's Big Brother Little Wei only got 4 national server titles. Little Bai wants to get 8?

Little Wei had gotten another one in the past two days. Currently, there were five national server emblems and all of them were Archer Heroes.