Chapter 31

Chi Shuo wasn't surprised that Xiao Bai had discovered his identity so quickly. As the captain of Tianheng, his photo was everywhere on the Internet. Tianheng Squad's official Weibo even had a group photo with the main team. Xiao Bai could easily find it.

Since Xiao Bai already knew who he was, there was no need for him to hide it.

Chi Shuo quickly typed a reply: "Sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you. I said I was a coach on the field today just to make you lower your guard and come with me to the youth training base for the e-sports talent test. "

Ye Shaoyang asked: "So, Captain Chi, you approached me in private behind your coach's back?"

Chi Shuo: "Yes."

Ye Shaoyang: "…"

This captain was quite interesting. In most teams, the players only needed to play well. As for the specific teammates, the club executives and coaches had the final say.

This was the first time he had seen the captain personally approach a passerby.

Ye Shaoyang was a little curious and typed: "Why did you invite me to join Tianheng? I checked Tianheng's information. Your Tianheng midlaner, Qujiang, is not weak. Next season, the archer and support will retire. Since you already have a candidate for the archer, shouldn't you be thinking about finding a strong support? "

Chi Shuo thought for a moment, then pressed the voice button and said directly: "Qujiang is not weak, but Qujiang and I have a problem cooperating. Moreover, our current lineup has been thoroughly studied by the coaches of the major teams. The jungle has been invaded repeatedly in the early stages. If the support wants to protect the archer, he can't protect the jungle. Qujiang and I don't have a tacit understanding of working together to counter invasions. His control and cannon mages are very good, but his hand speed is average, and his stabs are weak. "

Chi Shuo followed up with another message: "Your style is different from his. If I cooperate with you, I can speed up the pace of the game and find a way to break through when we are suppressed in the early stages. This is why I approached you in private. "

Ye Shaoyang pressed the voice message button. Alpha's voice was still as deep and pleasant as he remembered. Chi Shuo's words also hit the nail on the head and pointed out Tian Huan's biggest problem.

— — The wilderness had been targeted too badly.

Ye Shaoyang carefully recalled the recordings of the matches he had just watched. It had to be said that when Tianheng met a strong team, they lost miserably and were basically crushed in the early stages.

This kind of MOBA game was essentially an economic competition.

The economic foundation determined the superstructure.

Only with money would he be able to buy better equipment and deal higher damage.

Other than the small soldiers on the three paths who would be rewarded with gold coins, the rest of the resources were all in the wild. Once our jungles were continuously invaded by the other side, the jungles' economy would be plundered. This would create a chain effect that would lead to the collapse of the entire situation.

Tianheng wouldn't be able to hold on in the early stages of the game, and they wouldn't be able to win in the later stages of the game. No matter how strong Chi Shuo was, there was no way he could fight three people at once, right? The other side was trying to find ways to target him, and he was helpless.

There were only two ways to solve the problem of being targeted in the jungles.

First, the archer's ability to protect himself was strong. He could stay in the bottom lane alone and let the support protect the jungles.