Chapter 126

Yaoguang's scandal quickly became a hot topic on Weibo. The other esports teams were very quiet. No one shared this news. Everyone was quietly watching the show.

Ye Shaoyang sent a message to Xie Weiyu: "Xiao Yu, did you see the Alliance's announcement? [Link] "

Xie Weiyu: "I saw it …"

Ye Shaoyang sighed and said: "You were right to leave Yaoguang."

After a while, Xie Weiyu sent three voice messages: "Actually, I left because Yaoguang's management changed. In the past, Yaoguang's manager was quite knowledgeable about esports. However, after last year's competition, the big boss suddenly intervened in the club's management and asked us to talk. "

"He said that he wanted reporters to come to the team to do interviews, film daily scenes, and edit them into a series of variety shows. This would help us consolidate our fan base and make us super popular esports players. I didn't know how to deal with these things. Plus, my contract was up, so I terminated it with Yaoguang. "

"The current Yaoguang is indeed not the same team as before. They care more about popularity and the management of their fan base. Sigh, it's not good to speak ill of the old team. I'll only tell you about this. Yangyang, you can forget about it. I'm retracting it. "

The voice was very gentle, but it was full of regret. After all, he still had feelings for Yaoguang's team. Seeing Yaoguang in this state, Xie Weiyu felt a little sad.

After Ye Shaoyang finished listening, he opened it and saw that he had already retracted the three voice messages.

Ye Shaoyang sent a hug emoji and comforted him: "Let bygones be bygones. They dug their own graves and couldn't be stopped. You didn't let them down during your time in Yaoguang. It's fine as long as you have a clear conscience. "

Xie Weiyu sent a smiley emoji: "Yeah, I think so too."

Ye Shaoyang: "Let's not talk about these disappointing things. Come, come, let's go to the entertainment game. "

Xie Weiyu said, "Alright, wait for me to start a livestream."

The two of them teamed up to play the "Battle of the Clones" entertainment game. Many fans were talking about Yaoguang in the bullet screen, but Ye Shaoyang and Xie Weiyu did not respond.

The next afternoon, the Professional Alliance announced the results of their investigation.

After investigation and verification, there was clear evidence that Yaoguang and the Wolf Clan Club had a private transaction. The people involved in both parties also confessed to this result.

The punishment of the Alliance is as follows:

1. Yaoguang Battle Team and Wolf Clan Battle Team were fined 2 million each.

2. The managers of the two teams are suspended from their duties to reflect on themselves.

Contestants YG- Yumao and LZ- Tiantian, who were involved in improper competitions, will be banned from competing for one year.

I hope that all the teams will take this as a warning, respect the esports spirit, and work together to maintain a fair and just competitive environment.

Announcement of the Official Disciplinary Committee of God Wars

The Disciplinary Committee's investigation speed was so fast. Ming Sheng must have done his investigation early on and had sufficient evidence. The evidence he handed to the Alliance would directly hammer both sides to death.