Chapter 43

The next morning, Ye Shaoyang sent a message to Chi Shuo: "Captain Chi, what time will you be arriving?"

Chi Shuo said, "I've just arrived at Imperial Capital Airport. I'll arrive in Star City around 1 p.m. I'll go home first and pick you up around 3 p.m. Is it convenient for you to send me your address?"

Ye Shaoyang sent a location to Chi Shuo. Then, he played the ranking game with Sister Mu and Xiao Wei.

It wasn't until 2: 30 PM that Ye Shaoyang ended the livestream with the excuse that he had something to do and went to change his clothes.

He rummaged through the wardrobe for a while and found a set of decent casual clothes. He couldn't dress too casually when meeting Captain Chi's master, but there was no need to wear such an exaggerated suit. Simple jeans paired with a solid-colored short-sleeved T-shirt should not go wrong.

Ye Shaoyang changed his clothes and combed his hair in front of the mirror. When Qin Rui saw that his brother was going out again, he hurriedly ran over and asked, "Brother, where are you going? Do you want me to go with you?"

Ye Shaoyang said helplessly, "I'm not a child. You don't have to accompany me every day." He turned around and looked at his younger brother, who was dressed in pajamas. "By the way, isn't your university about to start? Why are you still staying at home and not going to class?"

Qin Rui smiled and said, "Our courses are very easy, and they are all broadcasted online. Omega doesn't have to go to school. She can take online classes at home. She just has to sign in once a week and finish her homework."

"Then you can stay at home and study online. I'm going to meet a very important person today. It's not convenient for you to follow me." He took out the ALPHA spray concealer from the cabinet at the door and sprayed it all over his body. Then, he stuffed the pheromone blocker given by Qin Rui into his pocket and smiled at his brother. "Look, I remember everything you asked me to do."

Qin Rui was relieved. "Brother, I'll cook and wait for you to come back."

Ye Shaoyang waved at him and turned to go downstairs.

When he arrived at the entrance of the community, he saw Chi Shuo's familiar black car at a glance. Chi Shuo also saw him. He took the initiative to get out of the car and went to the passenger seat to open the door for him.

Ye Shaoyang thanked him and sat in the front passenger seat. He looked at Chi Shuo and said, "Captain Chi, I've really troubled you this time. Actually, there's no need to apply for such a high signing fee for me. I've said it before, I don't care about money … "

Chi Shuo turned around with a serious look in his eyes. "I also said that I would fight for the best treatment for you."

Ye Shaoyang said helplessly, "Alright, we can't go empty-handed when we meet your master later, right?"

Chi Shuo pointed at the gift box in the back row. "I brought the gift. Don't worry."

Ye Shaoyang did not hesitate any further. He fastened his seatbelt and looked straight ahead.

Half an hour later, the car arrived at a small villa. The scenery here was very good, with green mountains and clear waters. There was also a large flower bed and pond in front of the villa, which was quite suitable for cultivation.

Ye Shaoyang was curious and walked into the villa with Chi Shuo.

As soon as they entered the courtyard, they heard the sound of a piano in the villa. The piano was played very quickly, and the smooth notes kept slipping past their ears. Ye Shaoyang could not tell what song it was, but the notes jumped very quickly, so it should be quite difficult to play.