Chapter 179

The S10 playoffs would officially start on September 10th.

There was still a month before the playoffs, and the new heroes for the 10-2 season were officially released. The new hero that was released this time was an archer called [Shooting Arrow]. The character design was a very cute little shota with a blue bow and arrow on his back.

Skill Q could shoot small darts to attack enemies from a distance. After the darts hit, there would be a "bleed" debuff. The higher the number of darts, the faster the damage. It was also the hero's main damage output skill.

After activating Skill W, the mana consumption would be faster and the darts' attacks would have splash damage. Skill E could retrieve the darts and jump back a certain distance. Skill R had a big move, "Shooting Star Arrow Rain," which would shoot out densely packed darts in a fan shape and cause physical damage in a large area.

Cheng Xing liked this little shota very much. The moment [Shooting Arrow] was released, he bought this hero and used the little shota to practice in solo matches.

Ye Shaoyang also carefully studied this new archer and discussed it with Xie Weiyu.

Xie Weiyu commented, "[Shooting Arrow] is a T0 archer in this version. In the early stages, his attack speed is slow and his damage output is low, but he has Skill E that can be used to save his life. In the later stages, his damage output is explosive, especially when fighting in a team. He can use his big move, fan-shaped darts, quickly stacking bleed, and deal tons of damage."

Ye Shaoyang asked, "What do you think about [Shooting Arrow] compared to [Wind Spirit]?"

Xie Weiyu thought about it seriously and said, "[Wind Spirit] has a lot of displacement and is more agile. However, his skills are single-target attacks. [Shooting Arrow] is not as agile as him, but his damage output is higher in a team battle. They are both T0 archers, each with their own strengths and suits different lineups. "

In the first round of the playoffs, Yueying would play against Beimu, and Tianheng would play against Jing Zhe. The two teams would not meet for the time being, so Ye Shaoyang and Xie Weiyu did not need to avoid suspicion. When the two of them ranked in private, they would also talk about the new heroes.

The new jungler hero [Soul Chaser] for the 10-1 season and the new archer [Shooting Arrow] for the 10-2 season would both be released in the 10-3 playoffs. All the teams were making use of their time to research the lineup and BP of the new hero.

Jing Zhe Xie Yuan, Northern Shepherd Zhao Xinping, and Yueying Xie Weiyu were the top three Archers in the Professional Alliance. Among the shooters in the winning group of the playoffs, Cheng Xing was the weakest on paper.

Cheng Xing was very clear about this, so he had been practicing very seriously during this period of time. Every day, he would practice until 4 am before going to bed. There were obvious dark circles under his eyes.

In order to avoid clashing with domestic players, Cheng Xing would always use a smurf account to practice in the international server.

There were many experts in the international server, but Cheng Xing's record was getting better and better.

Although Cheng Xing did not win any prizes in this year's World Invitational Tournament, he had fought his way into the top 32 from the wild card zone. He had even gone overseas to participate in competitions against world-class experts like Mitchell and Vanessa. His mental strength was no longer that of a newbie.

Now, no matter how strong his opponent was, Cheng Xing could remain calm and look for opportunities to counterattack. This was also his biggest growth after this year's Singles.