Chapter 139

•friend request

     "Congratulations to Tianheng for winning this game!"

"The MVP of the second game is Lieyang! In several waves of team battles, his big move 'Giant Demon Devour' killed the opposing team's key heroes and created conditions for his teammates. His skill hit rate is very high. "

"Last week, Tianheng won the game against Jing Zhe with 21 points. Today, Tianheng won against Fire Mark with 20 points. Tianheng has already won two games in Group S, with a net score of three points!"

"The teams in Group S are very strong, and the competition is fierce. There are only three weeks left in the regular season. Let's look forward to Tianhuan Squad and Fire Mark's performance in the following games! Once again, a round of applause for these two teams! "

The two commentators quickly summarized the game.

In Tianheng's soundproof room, the atmosphere was a little strange.

Usually, after a game, Ye Shaoyang would turn around and hug Chi Shuo to celebrate. Today's second game was so tacit that the audience thought they would hug and celebrate like before.

However, after Ye Shaoyang finished the game, he took off his headphones and stood up.

— — He didn't hug anyone.

Chi Shuo wanted to turn around and hug Ye Shaoyang, but he found that Shaoyang had already left his seat. He smiled and patted Cheng Xing's shoulder, saying to Cheng Xing, "You did well in the two games today. I'll give you an extra drumstick when we get back."

Cheng Xing was very happy to be praised, and he didn't notice anything wrong between Shaoyang and his master.

Chi Shuo looked up at Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang seemed to be avoiding his gaze intentionally or unintentionally?

Maybe Shaoyang realized that it wasn't good for an Omega and an Alpha to hug so often, so he tried to avoid suspicion in public? The "Hug Collection" edited by the CP fans was pushed to the front page of the Super Facebook a few days ago. Ye Shaoyang must have seen it, so he was vigilant and worried that the fact that they had temporarily marked each other would be exposed?

No matter what, he respected Shaoyang's thoughts.

It was normal to keep a certain distance from the public.

Chi Shuo took a step forward and said to Ye Shaoyang in a low voice, "You commanded well in the two rounds today."

When Ye Shaoyang heard this, he turned around and said with a smile, "It's all thanks to Captain Chi's cooperation."

Chi Shuo smiled. "Let's go and shake hands on the other side."

Although they didn't hug, the tacit understanding between the two of them made many CP fans fall for them.

The people from Tianheng came to the soundproof room across the street to shake hands. Zhou Jiawen politely shook hands with them, then looked at Ye Shaoyang and asked curiously, "Did you kill Mitchell single-handedly before?"

Ye Shaoyang played dumb. "Is that so? Did Mitchell tell you that? "

Zhou Jiawen smiled. "I guessed. Before the start of the season, he sent me a row of candles. "

Beside him, Yan Yan looked at Ye Shaoyang and said sincerely, "You guys really fought well today. I think the two of you won't be weak against the world-class tandem from Korea. "

Ye Shaoyang said, "We haven't faced the Korean tandem head-on, so it's not clear who will win."

Chi Shuo echoed, "Yeah, it's still too early to talk about our foreign opponents."