Chapter 27

Ye Shaoyang was very surprised by the boss's question. He only knew how to play these three heroes, Lord of the Abyss, Illusionist, and Frost Goddess. Even if he took the initiative to say, "I want to play in a professional league," no one would believe him.

When most people heard this, they would only think that he was young and frivolous and didn't know the immensity of heaven and earth. Therefore, Ye Shaoyang didn't tell anyone that he wanted to play professionally, other than insisting on adding the additional clause of "esports player" when negotiating with Whale Platform.

Because he wasn't strong enough, it would be useless to say it.

He originally planned to get more heroes' national server standards and wait until the hero pool was deep enough. After becoming a popular passerby, he would then contact a professional team. At that time, no one would think that he was "talking nonsense."

He didn't expect that the boss would take the initiative to ask him this question. Ye Shaoyang didn't answer directly. Instead, he asked, "Boss, do you think I look like someone who can play in a professional league?"

Chi Shuo said, "According to my observation, there are no problems with your mechanics and awareness. Whether or not you meet the other requirements, you still have to go through professional assessment and tests."

It wasn't that you could play a game well and compete in a professional league. Esports players did need a lot of professional tests.

Ye Shaoyang asked curiously, "Boss, are you in the esports industry?"

He had been curious about the boss's identity for a long time. At first, he thought that he was just a rich gamer, but today, when he saw him in person, Ye Shaoyang realized that the boss had a very thorough understanding of games. When he introduced Jing Zhe and the Fire Mark players, he could see that the boss didn't seem like an outsider at all.

Chi Shuo was silent for a moment before saying seriously, "You guessed right. I'm the coach of an esports team. If you have the desire to be an esports player, I can help you. "

When he said that he was a coach, he didn't mean to lie to Little White. It was just that the identity of a coach made it easier for people to lower their guard. This was because most of the players signed by a team, the coach's opinion would be very important. Many coaches of teams would also go to the public to find excellent seedlings and bring them back to nurture.

Sure enough, after hearing that he was a coach, Little White's eyes immediately became respectful. "Hello, coach. How did you notice me? I've only started streaming for a week. "

Chi Shuo explained, "When you were playing in the King's Rank-Advancement Competition, your duel with A Yuge was recorded and sent to many e-sports players' chat groups. I watched that match and realized that you are very talented in commanding. That's why I followed you in your livestream. "

Ye Shaoyang suddenly understood. "So that's how it is."

He really had to thank his ally, A Yuge, for setting him off.

A Yuge publicly scolded an esports player. His reputation in the esports circle must be very bad. At that time, he had bumped into A Yuge in ranking. All he wanted was to get to King of Glory as soon as possible, so he patiently commanded his teammates to turn the tables. He didn't expect that a simple King of Glory promotion match would be recorded and even spread among the e-sports players.

It seemed that many coaches were paying attention to him.

The boss was the quickest to act. He was almost there to meet him in private.