Chapter 95

“Let us congratulate Team Tianhuan for taking a 2-0 win in this match!”

“The MVP title of the second game once again goes to Lieyang. His Flower Dryad took ten kills without dying a single time. With this performance, he is fully deserving of being crowned the best player of this match!”

“Let's all give Tianhuan another round of applause!”

“Currently, Tianhuan has won all their Group B matches in clean 2-0 sweeps. They have six points now, and they're ranked first in the group.”

“Let's take a look at Group B's rankings now.”

The scores of the six Group B teams flashed across the big screens.

“Tianhuan stands at six points, CYC has four. Teams AT and MID each have three points, while Team TNG has one. And BOB currently remains at zero points. In the next two weeks, Tianhuan will be facing off against their final two opponents in Group B—Teams AT and MID.”

“Logically speaking, as long as Tianhuan doesn't lose 0-2 in both of their next games, they'll definitely be promoted from Group B!”

“That's right. Teams AT and MID both lost 1-2 to CYC previously. So, based on their respective track records, it's quite unlikely for Tianhuan to self-destruct while facing off against these teams. Of course, we can't be sure of anything yet.”

“Tianhuan has really made everyone notice them this season. The addition of their new mid laner Lieyang, especially, has made Tianhuan's battle tactics more robust and fresh. Let's all look forward to seeing how Tianhuan will perform in future games! At the same time, let's also give a round of applause to Team CYC for their remarkable performance in today's games!”

When Chi Shuo took off his headset, he heard shrill shrieks and thunderous applause from the audience.

He glanced at the crowd below the stage and saw a sea of fans excitedly waving banners in support of Tianhuan. Some of those fans were even shouting—

“Yangyang, marry me!”

“Yangyang, I love you!”

Lately, Ye Shaoyang was glowing as brightly as the sun.

He'd passed the ten million followers mark on Weibo, and more and more fans were coming to support him at live games as well.

Since he was an omega, many of these fans were calling him Yangyang-laopo.

Chi Shuo turned back to look towards Ye Shaoyang, who had also just taken off his headphones. Playing two games in a row had caused a fine sheen of sweat to appear on Ye Shaoyang's brow, and his hair was also faintly damp as it gently framed his face. Since Ye Shaoyang's head was lowered, part of his pale nape was exposed. A pheromone suppressant patch was in place at the nape of his neck; Ye Shaoyang was very careful to put one on before leaving home every day.

Chi Shuo had last marked him in January. Based on their past experiences, the temporary marks Chi Shuo gave Ye Shaoyang had a period of effect of around three months. Which meant they would need to refresh it at the end of April or the beginning of May.

According to the league's regular season schedule, Tianhuan would play two more games in Group B. Teams AT and MID weren't even as strong as Team CYC; Tianhuan had nothing to worry about when going up against them. By the time they finished these games, it would be the end of February.

After advancing to Group A, the second round—including off weeks and rank-deciding matches—would last for around seven weeks. This meant that, before Tianhuan fought their way to Group S in May, Chi Shuo would need to mark Ye Shaoyang one more time to make sure Ye Shaoyang wouldn't be affected during their Group S games.