Chapter 120

•CP Fans

After the weekend games had ended, Little Rui sent Ye Shaoyang a message: [Ge, can I come backstage to find you?]

Star City's Esports Center was only three stops away from his house, and Little Rui had come to watch the match. When Ye Shaoyang received the news that he was here, he immediately replied: [Okay. Go to the hidden door at the side of the stage and I'll open it for you.]

A moment later, Little Rui reached the door. Ye Shaoyang opened the door to let him in.

Little Rui hugged Ye Shaoyang tightly in excitement, “Ge, you're simply too amazing. You actually entered Group S!”

Ye Shaoyang rubbed his little brother's head gently, “Long time no see. It seems that you've grown taller?”

Qin Rui's eyes curved, “I'm 3cm taller now.”

Chi Shuo went over to where they were and greeted him kindly, “Little Rui, you came.”

Qin Rui let go of Ye Shaoyang and greeted politely, “Hello, Captain Chi.”

He took out a delicately packaged box and handed it to Ye Shaoyang.

“Ge, I handmade some pastries for you. Take it back and eat it as a midnight snack.” Qin Rui whispered.

Ye Shaoyang was touched. He took the box and said, “Thank you.”

He then took out his phone and sent a red envelope to Qin Rui, “I'll give you some pocket money.”

Qin Rui quickly waved his hands, “I don't want it.”

Ye Shaoyang insisted, “Take it. You're still in university and have no source of income. This is something your Ge is giving you.”

Chi Shuo who was on the side also advised him, “Accept your brother's good intentions.”

Qin Rui looked at the transferred amount, his eyes unable to leave the screen, “Isn't this too much?”

Is this noveau riche brother calculating his base unit by 'ten thousand' when he gives pocket money?

Ye Shaoyang continued speaking warmly, “Take it and go spend it. I won't be able to spend much when I'm in the team, whereas you can buy something to eat or use.”

He paused, before reaching into his pocket to take out his handphone and continued, “That's right, the phone that Captain Chi gave me is pretty good. I think your phone is an old model, right? Do you want to buy a new one?”