Chapter 128

•They live in each other's mind

Tianheng's lineup had been finalized. Jing Zhe's team was left with the last counter.

The two commentators said, "The White Wolf King is a Summoner. Heroes like the Goddess of Frost and the Goddess of Fire, who have AoE skills, are the White Wolf King's nemesis. Once they use their skills, the White Wolf King's summoned pets won't be able to enter the arena!"

"Yes. Tianheng didn't choose a champion based on the players, but based on the lineup! "

There were many ideas during the BP phase. They could either choose a champion that the opponent was particularly good at, or the opponent's core lineup; or they could choose a champion from their own team and eliminate that champion's nemesis.

In this match, Tianheng and Jing Zhe's BP strategy had confused many people. Now that they heard the commentators' analysis, they realized that Ye Shaoyang had already planned to take White Wolf King, so he eliminated White Wolf King's nemesis!

Jing Zhe could have left a counter as a last resort. If Ye Shaoyang didn't eliminate the nemesis, Fang Zhengqing could have taken White Wolf King and used Frost Goddess. During the team battle, they could have used Blizzard. His Little Wolf King would have been instantly killed if it entered the range of the ultimate skill. It wouldn't have been able to do anything at all.

Coach Chen admired Tianheng's foresight. However, Jing Zhe's team was not to be trifled with either.

Moreover, White Wolf King was Fang Zhengqing's best hero. Coach Chen thought for a moment and said, "Let's use the Destroyer Mage. We can bypass the Little Wolf King and kill it directly!"

Fang Zhengqing narrowed his eyes. "I think so too."

Jing Zhe chose the Destroyer Mage in the end.

The lineups of both teams were finalized, and the match officially began.

Tianheng's team had chosen a wild champion like Black Wolf. It was obvious that they wanted to combine the junglers.

Fang Zhengqing thought for a moment and said, "Chi Shuo will probably go to counter red? Black Wolf is more reliant on red buffs, so he can stick to people and fight. "

Support Li Yunmo said calmly, "Then we don't need to defend the red zone."

The method of reverse elimination could also be used in the match.

Captain Fang guessed that if Chi Shuo turned popular, then Chi Shuo would definitely not come.

Thus, a group of people went to guard the blue buff.

In Tianheng, Ye Shaoyang asked with a smile, "Captain Chi, guess how they're going to start the match."

Chi Shuo said, "You know Lan Kai?"

Ye Shaoyang nodded and said, "Then let's go and fight Red on the other side."

Therefore, you predicted my prediction, and I predicted your prediction again …

After a cycle, Jing Zhe took the blue spot, while Tianheng took the red spot. Both sides missed each other perfectly.

Li Yunmo, as the support, had to observe the opponent's movements in the beginning of the game. His teammates were fighting the blue zone, so he ran to the red zone to take a look. My goodness, there are three of them!

Li Yunmo could not help but ask, "What happened to the reverse elimination? They're at the red buff! "

Fang Zhengqing raised his eyebrows. "I can only rule out Chi Shuo in reverse. If Ye Shaoyang is in command, how can I rule it out?"