Chapter 160

Ye Shaoyang was an esports otaku with no experience in love. In his previous life, he became a professional player at the age of 17 until he died in a car accident at the age of 22. During his five years of adolescence, 90% of his time was spent with his brothers in the team. He had never even touched a girl's hand, but he was very familiar with his brothers in the team.

He had never had any feelings or desires for any of his male friends, let alone had such dreams.

When he was 17 or 18 years old, he had some dreams, but those dreams were very vague, and he couldn't see who the other person was. Last night, for the first time, he clearly saw the person he was intimate with in his dream.

That face was Chi Shuo, whom he defined as a "good brother."

He dreamed that Chi Shuo kissed him, hugged him, and even clearly saw Chi Shuo's expression when he was aroused.

Thinking of the scene in his dream, Ye Shaoyang's cheeks were about to burn.

The netizens were right to call him a scumbag.

He took the initiative to flirt with Alpha without knowing, and they had an intimate relationship. In his dream, he was intimate with Alpha and said "we are just brothers." If this wasn't a scumbag, then what was?

You don't want Chi Shuo to be responsible for you, but shouldn't you be responsible for the innocent Chi Shuo?

But how could he be responsible for Chi Shuo? Be responsible like in his dream?

Ye Shaoyang repeatedly washed his face with cold water, and only then did his body temperature gradually decrease.

He looked down at the time. It was exactly 8: 30 in the morning. It was better to eat something to calm down.

Ye Shaoyang changed his clothes and went to the buffet restaurant on the third floor. As soon as he walked in, he saw a few acquaintances sitting by the window eating and chatting. In addition to Chi Shuo, there was also the chairman of the league, Qiu Heng, and the host, Qi Dongyu.

The moment Ye Shaoyang looked over, Chi Shuo happened to look up.

The two people looked at each other, and Ye Shaoyang's smile froze. He couldn't pretend not to see, so he braced himself and went forward to greet them. "Chairman, Dong Ge, and Captain Chi. What a coincidence."

Chairman Qiu smiled and said, "It's not a coincidence. You two are the only e-sports players who sleep early and wake up early."

The others must still be sleeping at this time. Only he and Chi Shuo woke up early in the morning to have breakfast.

Ye Shaoyang recalled the intimate scene of him and Chi Shuo in his dream, and a wave of heat rushed to his head. He quickly averted his gaze from Chi Shuo's face and pretended as if nothing had happened. He turned around and picked up a plate to eat.

Chi Shuo said, "I'll go get some food. Would you like something to drink, Chairman?"

Chairman Qiu thought for a while and said, "Get me a glass of milk."

Chi Shuo got up and followed Ye Shaoyang. When he reached Ye Shaoyang's side, he asked in a low voice, "I didn't see you play the game last night. Did you sleep immediately after you went back?"

Ye Shaoyang was too embarrassed to look at Chi Shuo, so he lowered his head and said, "Yes, I went to bed very early." He ignored Chi Shuo's uncontrollable heartbeat and pretended to be calm as he changed the topic. "Why did you eat with the chairman and the others?"

Chi Shuo said, "I just happened to run into them in the restaurant."

Ye Shaoyang said casually, "The chairman and the others woke up so early." He turned around to get a glass of milk.