Chapter 44

When Chi Shuo returned to the villa with the fish, Ming Sheng and Ye Shaoyang were chatting on the sofa in the living room. Chi Shuo saw Ye Shaoyang holding a contract and hurriedly turned to look at Ming Sheng. "Master, have you decided?"

Ming Sheng stood up with a smile. "Yes, I'll ask Auntie to prepare dinner. You guys can stay for dinner too." He took the bucket from Chi Shuo and looked at the lively fish inside. "You really caught one?"

Chi Shuo said, "Only one."

Ming Sheng said meaningfully, "It's fat and big. One is enough."

Ye Shaoyang felt that Captain Ming was hinting that he was the big fish that Chi Shuo had caught in Tianheng.

After Captain Ming turned around and left, Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang and said, "Let's go for a walk."

Ye Shaoyang followed Chi Shuo to a nearby lake.

It was early autumn in Star City. The temperature was still hot, but the trees by the lake provided shade. A gentle breeze blew across the lake, bringing a refreshing coolness. It was very comfortable to take a walk here in the evening.

Ye Shaoyang walked side by side with Chi Shuo as he breathed in the fresh air by the lake.

The villa area was very quiet. There was not a single person around.

The two walked along the lake for a while before Chi Shuo asked, "What conditions did Master give you in the end?"

Ye Shaoyang handed him the contract.

Chi Shuo quickly flipped through it. "The signing fee of five million will be paid in full. The five million will be paid as a bonus after you win the domestic league. There's no time limit." He was silent for two seconds, then looked at Ye Shaoyang. "Can you accept it?"

Ye Shaoyang smiled. "Of course I can. After all, I don't have any competition results. I'm just a newcomer. The club is not a charity. I think five million for a newcomer is too much. "

Chi Shuo said, "When I was a newcomer, the signing fee was only three million, but that was three years ago. The value of the contestants would slowly rise along with their results. The compromise that Master thought of may seem like an empty promise, but in fact, he also saw your potential and felt that you could get the prize money. "

Ye Shaoyang nodded. "I understand."

Chi Shuo stopped by the lakeside and said in a low voice, "This is just the signing fee. You'll get a lot more in the future. For example, the advertising share, the peripheral share, the competition prize share, etc. "

Ye Shaoyang asked curiously, "Is your share of the profits the same?"

Chi Shuo nodded. "Yes. In order to prevent the members from competing with each other and causing internal strife, the signing fees for all the members of the main team may be different. However, after joining the team, everyone will get the same share."

He paused for a moment and said, "For example, in the S6 season, we won the domestic league championship. The prize for the domestic league championship is 10 million, and there's also the FMVP skin sales share. That's the real big prize."

Ye Shaoyang understood and said, "In the S6 season, the one who won the FMVP in the finals was your Bloodcloak Thorn, right?"

He had just finished watching the replay of the S6 finals. Chi Shuo's Bloodcloak Thorn had sealed the victory with a pentakill in the finals and was named the FMVP, which was also the "Most Valuable Player in the Finals."