Chapter 131

•Game Over

The first two rounds were tied with 11 players. The third round was very crucial. As long as 21 won, it would count as 1 win and 1 net win point. If 12 lost, it would be 0 wins and -1 net win point.

Although the teams in Group S would be guaranteed to enter the playoffs, in the end, only the top four teams would enter the winner's group. Everyone wanted to go to the winner's group because the winner's group had two lives, and the loser's group would be eliminated if they were not careful.

Everyone knew these rules, but Coach Lin did not say it out loud to add pressure to everyone.

He looked at Ye Shaoyang and said, "We will play steadily in the final round. Let's see if we can win by relying on the details."

After the break, both sides began the final round of BP.

Tianheng did not ban the Bounty Warlock, so Jing Zhe could not win two rounds in a row. Jing Zhe did not ban the Black Wolf Wild Core system in the third round. Both sides' BP in the first stage was still aimed at the support position.

Many support types who used big moves and dispelled crowd control and protection types were in the ban position.

Tianheng's blue team, the top archer [Wind Spirit].

The commentator said, "Tianheng took the agile archer to ensure that the archer's position would not be cut down instantly! Wind Spirit is good at displacement and has stronger self-protection abilities. "

"Jing Zhe chose [Machine Gun Hunter] and [Mechanic Expert] to push the tower combination."

"Tianheng's 2nd and 3rd floors took [Frost Goddess] and [Black Dragon Knight] as the top laner!"

"Jing Zhe's 3rd floor took [Vampire Duke] as the top laner. He can resist and fight, and his overall strength is more comprehensive."

The first stage of BP was very normal. Compared to the first two rounds, where both sides came up with new systems, in the third round, both sides sought stability and chose a very conventional lineup.

At this time, it was important to focus on details and skills because everyone was very familiar with all the heroes.

In the second stage, Tianheng banned the opposing team's two explosive mid laners, and Jing Zhe targeted the jungler position.

Coach Chen asked Fang Zhe, "Which jungler do you think Chi Shuo will choose?"

Fang Zhengqing said, "He will probably choose the Wild Core."

Coach Chen thought that according to the reverse elimination method, Chi Shuo would most likely choose a tool in this round.

So he put the [Fighter] and [Paladin], these tools, into the position of Ban.

Jing Zhe's fourth pick was the jungler [White Bear], leaving the last target for the mid laner.

"I remember that in the previous game, Qujiang used the Goddess of Frost to walk through the support position. So, it's still uncertain whether Tianheng will choose the Goddess of Frost to be a mid or a support."

"That's right. If the Frost Goddess helps, the 4th and 5th floors of Tianheng will get another mid laner."

Two heroes appeared in the selection window at the same time. The jungler [Stealth Rogue] and the support [Time and Space Traveler].

Coach Chen was speechless. "Didn't you say you wouldn't pick wild seeds?"

Fang Zhengqing said innocently, "I said he would choose wild seeds."