Chapter 175

As the winner, Ye Shaoyang had to follow the etiquette of the competition and shake hands in the soundproof room after the competition. He got up and went to Han Chengyu's soundproof room. Han Chengyu was staring blankly at the computer screen as if he couldn't accept the result.

Ye Shaoyang stood behind him for a while before Han Chengyu finally came back to his senses. He looked at Ye Shaoyang with a complicated expression and reluctantly reached out to shake Ye Shaoyang's hand.

The two left the soundproof room and went to the big stage.

The host walked up to them with a microphone and said in Korean, "The individual competition of the S10 World Invitational Tournament is over. Congratulations to the Chinese player, TH-Sunshine, for winning the individual championship! Congratulations to the Korean player, Han Chengyu, for winning second place and Kim Minjun for winning third place! "

There was sparse applause from the audience. They were obviously not satisfied with the result. They thought that the Korean players, Han Chengyu and Kim Minjun, would meet in the finals and take first and second place respectively. But in the end... the Korean players only took second and third place. The championship was snatched away by an Omega player who came out of nowhere!

How could the fans who came to cheer for their idols accept this?

The fans stared angrily at Ye Shaoyang. All the resentment in the audience was focused on him. Ye Shaoyang smiled brightly. Anyway, I'm not embarrassed. You're the ones who are embarrassed.

The host's voice was loud and clear. "Let's welcome the chairman of the Korean League of Legends, Mr. Zheng Minhao, to present the trophies to the three winners!"

A middle-aged man in a suit walked up to the big stage and took the trophies from the hostess's tray. After handing out the bronze and silver trophies to the Korean players, he walked up to Ye Shaoyang and handed the golden trophy to Ye Shaoyang. He said in broken Chinese, "Congratulations."

Ye Shaoyang took the trophy and politely shook hands with the man. "Thank you."

He looked down at the trophy. It looked pretty and was gilded. It was similar to Chi Shuo's S6 trophy. When he returned to China, he would put this trophy together with the Chi Shuo trophy.

The corners of Ye Shaoyang's mouth curled up slightly. He stood in front of the two Korean players and smiled very happily.

In the Chinese live-stream channels, the fans were so excited that they flooded the bullet screen.

The two Korean contestants served as a foil for Yangyang. Our Yangyang is so impressive!

The Korean contestants were second and third place, and the champion was Lieyang. How proud!

Tianheng Lieyang is the most handsome Omega, bar none.

From today onwards, I declare myself a fan of Yangyang.

At the Tianheng Sports Club in Beijing, Coach Lin was also scrolling through Weibo while watching the live broadcast of the competition. Ever since Ye Shaoyang won the world individual competition, the number of fans on Tianheng Lieyang's Weibo account had skyrocketed. There were thousands of new followers every second, and the growth rate was like a rocket.

Coach Lin was proud of this and had the mentality of a parent saying, "My son has won an award."

Soon, the official Weibo account of the League of Gods of War in China also released an official announcement: "Congratulations to our professional player Tianheng Lieyang for winning the world championship in the individual event of the S10 World Invitational Tournament in Seoul, Korea!"