Chapter 133

•The meaning of hug

  As the saying goes, "What you think about in the day, you dream about it at night." Before Ye Shaoyang went to sleep last night, he remembered the scene of him and Chi Shuo hugging after the game. So, he replayed the scene of them hugging in his dream?

He used to dream a lot, and most of the dreams were related to games. For example, he killed his opponent in the mid lane, led his minions to push the tower crazily, stole the dragon into the jungle, and even dreamed of winning the world championship with his teammates.

This was the first time he dreamed of hugging someone so clearly.

In the dream, the intimacy of hugging each other so tightly made Ye Shaoyang feel a little awkward.

He reached out to touch the back of his neck and took out the pheromone detector that he always carried with him to check the data. The value of the Omega pheromone was only 3.0 — within the normal range.

His heart was racing early in the morning. Maybe he didn't sleep well last night?

Ye Shaoyang didn't think about it anymore. He went to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water. Only then did he calm down.

He was flying back to the Imperial Capital at three in the afternoon. He had free time in the morning. After Ye Shaoyang washed his face, he sat on the bed and scrolled through his phone out of boredom.

He unconsciously opened the Super Talk section of # Lunisolar #.

Then he saw that the most popular post in the Super Talk section was titled "Hugging Collection."

Since the start of S10, the scene of him and Chi Shuo hugging after the game had been edited into a video by this blogger. It was accompanied by very warm music.

Ye Shaoyang opened the video and watched it.

He had a clear conscience and always treated Chi Shuo as a brother.

But after watching the video, Ye Shaoyang felt that something was wrong.

Ever since Chi Shuo hugged him after winning the MVP with the jungle, Chi Shuo would turn around and hug him after every game. He also subconsciously looked back at Chi Shuo the moment he took off his headphones.

Sometimes, he would also take the initiative to hug Chi Shuo.

The encouraging hugs between teammates didn't seem like a big deal.

But when all of their hugs were picked out and made into a video, from a bystander's point of view …

The two of them were really ambiguous!

Only then did Ye Shaoyang realize that it had been a long time since he had hugged Xiao Xing.

Every time, he would hug Chi Shuo. It was no wonder that the CP fans would imagine so many things.

Ye Shaoyang's cheeks suddenly felt a little hot. He recalled the scene of Chi Shuo biting the glands on the back of his neck not long ago. His heart, which had just calmed down, started to race again.

Oh no, he seemed to be playing hooligan with Chi Shuo again.

In his previous life, he was a straight man. It was normal for him to hug his teammates who were also straight men. Even if he hugged his teammates for ten minutes, no one would misunderstand. Straight men and straight men hugging each other's shoulders were like sisters going shopping hand in hand. There was no need to think too much about it.

However, this world was different.

Although he and Chi Shuo were both men, they were not of the same gender.