Chapter 163

S10's All-Star event set a record for the highest viewership in the history of the League.

In the past, the All-Stars were randomly divided into 5v5 turrets. The content was similar to a normal match, so it was easy for the audience to get tired of it. This year, whether it was the original entertainment mode "Clone Battle", "Border Breakout", or the new mode "Treasure Chest Battle", the audience enjoyed it.

Everyone realized that the entertainment mode was actually more interesting than the ranked matches. If you met a bad teammate, you wouldn't get angry even if you lost. During the All-Star event, the number of entertainment players in the game increased significantly. The officials even organized some entertainment events because of this.

At 10 PM, after eating dinner at the hotel, the players returned to their respective teams.

Chi Shuo drove Ye Shaoyang and Qujiang back to the base.

When the three of them entered, Cheng Xing, Old Qin, and the other members of Team Two ran to the first floor to welcome them. Old Qin smiled. "There are three All-Star trophies this year. Not bad. In the past, Tianheng only had two."

Cheng Xing asked curiously, "Master, can I see your Winner in Life trophy?"

Chi Shuo handed the trophy to him. Cheng Xing looked at the golden words "Winner in Life" on the base and couldn't help but say, "This trophy has a good meaning."

Ye Shaoyang handed his trophy to Cheng Xing. "Do you want to see mine?"

Cheng Xing took it and saw the words "Starlight Resplendent" and "S10 All-Star Souvenir" on the base. The design was exactly the same as Chi Shuo's trophy, except it was silver.

Cheng Xing held the trophy in his left and right hands and asked happily, "Are you guys going to put the trophy in the display cabinet? Or take it back to the dorm? "

Chi Shuo said, "Let's put it in the display cabinet."

Ye Shaoyang agreed. "There's a cat in the dorm. My Little White is very naughty. He might break the trophy. It's safer to put it in the display cabinet."

Chi Shuo, Ye Shaoyang, and Qujiang went to the display cabinet on the first floor of the Tianhuan Squad and placed the All Stars trophy on the second shelf. Ye Shaoyang's gaze swept over the display case. There were many All Star trophies. Chi Shuo had participated in five of them, and Qujiang had participated in three.

Qujiang smiled as he introduced, "This row of trophies belongs to Captain Chi. Ever since his debut in S6, he has never missed a single All Star. His popularity has always been high."

Every year, the commemorative trophy was different. S6 was a deer, S7 was a bird, and this year's S10 was a goddess. Commemorative trophies specially designed for All-Stars were quite beautiful. Chi Shuo had already collected five of them, and it was quite a sight to behold when placed side by side.

But Ye Shaoyang knew that Chi Shuo didn't care about popularity, nor did he care about participating in All-Stars. The biggest regret in his heart was always the empty spot on the top shelf of the display cabinet.

That spot was reserved for the World Championship trophy.

Sensing Ye Shaoyang raise his head to look at the top shelf, Chi Shuo said in a low voice, "The top shelf is only empty for now. I believe that one day, the trophy will be placed there."

Ye Shaoyang nodded. "I believe so too."

The two of them looked at each other. Ye Shaoyang looked away and said with a smile, "Put this year's commemorative trophies in there as well. If we collect five of them, we might be able to summon Shenron."