Chapter 40

The Tianhuan Squad had been training hard in order to prepare for the final game of the playoffs.

Captain Chi was very serious during training. Of course, he had not used the Paladin as a jungler on a whim, but he had practiced for a long time. They had also repeatedly tested the lineups for the finals.

So, how could Chi Shuo have the time to contact Xiao Bai in private? And was he sure that Xiao Bai wanted to join Tianheng?

Coach Lin looked at Chi Shuo in confusion. "When did you contact him?"

Chi Shuo said solemnly, "First, send gifts to his livestream room and add him as a friend. During the match between Jingzhe and Huo Wen in Star City's eSports Center, invite him to the venue. I met him in the audience and took him to the talent test that day. I even pretended to be a Tianheng coach. Cough, he recognized me very quickly. "

Coach Lin was speechless.

No wonder Chi Shuo did not come to the backstage spectator area that day. Someone asked Cheng Xing, and Cheng Xing said that his master might not be feeling well and was staying in the hotel. Not feeling well my ass. Your master pretended to be a coach and met someone in private! He even quickly took that person to the talent test!

Coach Lin did not know whether to laugh or cry. "You really acted quickly. I was thinking of contacting Xiao Bai after the playoffs, but I didn't expect you to beat me to it. "

Chi Shuo looked calm. "I knew Coach Lin would not mind. You were busy studying the tactics for the playoffs, and I happened to have time. I took the initiative to contact Xiao Bai, so that other teams would not beat me to it. "

Lin Feng was a first-generation player in Tianheng. He was more experienced than Chi Shuo's master. He was like a parent in Tianheng, carefully protecting the team. As long as it was for Tianheng, Lin Feng would not be angry with Chi Shuo for acting without permission. This was also the key reason why Chi Shuo dared to contact Xiao Bai in private.

Lin Feng lowered his head and looked at the results of the talent test again.

The talent test was something every professional player had to do. Among the current members of the Tianhuan Squad, Chi Shuo's results were 5S, Cheng Xing's was 1A + 4S, and Qujiang and Qin Yizhu's were 2A + 3S.

Actually, according to the Alliance's requirements, as long as one achieved an A in all five tests, they would be able to play professionally. Hand speed and reaction speed were all innate conditions. The competition also depended on the understanding of the game and the grasp of timing. Therefore, Coach Lin did not believe in the test results. There were also many players with 5A test results who became the A-list of their respective teams.

But if a person's test score was 5S and his understanding of the game was excellent — that would be quite scary! This was equivalent to having the most powerful computer with the best software!

Such a player could only be encountered by chance. Once he appeared, he would be crazily fought over by the various large teams. Fortunately, Chi Shuo acted fast enough. The other teams probably didn't know that Xiao Bai's test results were so outstanding.

Coach Lin looked at Chi Shuo excitedly. "Tell me about him. How old is this kid this year? "

Chi Shuo was silent for a moment and said, "He's not a kid. He's 21 years old this year."

Coach Lin: "…?"

Chi Shuo quickly said, "He's only a mid laner, and he wants to be a starter."

Coach Lin: "???"