Chapter 102

Yueying's core DPS died, and their top and middle lane minions had been cleared away. It would have been unreasonable for them to try to tank the damage from Tianhuan's defensive tower in a 4v5 fight. Xu Zhuo decisively ordered, “Let's fall back.”

Xie Weiyu was waiting to respawn at their base crystal. He took the initiative to say, “Sorry. That was my bad.”

Xu Zhuo couldn't help but retort, “What are you talking about, your bad? When those two calamities set their sights on someone, not even a god could escape!”

Xie Weiyu fell silent.

That was true. Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang demonstrated a terrifying degree of synchronicity. The two of them had gotten behind Xie Weiyu in the blink of an eye, and they'd unleashed their killing skills in just 0.1 seconds. Their brainwaves were completely in sync; it was like they were two heroes played by the same person!

Xu Zhuo thought for a moment, then said, “This lineup of theirs is too gross. We can't let their mid/jungle duo start to roam. Little Yu, after you respawn, go finish off the minions on the bottom lane. Then immediately hit the middle lane. We'll take down their tower by force!”

After respawning, Xie Weiyu swiftly returned to the bottom lane.

The Machine Gun Huntsman and Master Machinist were a formidable tower-pushing duo, and they were also extremely quick at clearing minions. The Machine Gun Huntsman's Q skill fired off a spread of bullets that could finish off a whole wave.

Once the bottom lane was clear, Xie Weiyu swiftly moved to the middle lane under the support's protection. In the top lane, the Kung-Fu Master was also very quick at clearing minions. Xu Zhuo finished and rushed to the middle lane at the exact same time.

By choosing top and bottom lane heroes who were good at clearing minions, Yueying created a time advantage for themselves. Presently, Xu Zhuo and Xie Weiyu had already gotten to the middle lane. But Tianhuan's top and bottom laners had yet to finish clearing away enemy minions.

Ye Shaoyang took a look at the approaching crowd and helplessly said, “Five on the mid lane.”

Here they come again.

Did they want to set up camp and play mahjong with him in the middle lane today?

Chi Shuo glanced at the mid lane and said, “Group up to assist ASAP.”

However, by the time Tianhuan's top and bottom laners finished clearing the minions in their respective lanes and rushed in to help, Yueying had already cruelly taken the initiative to start a fight. The support used his disruption skill to temporarily stop Tianhuan's defensive tower from attacking. Xu Zhuo bullied his way under the tower, striking fiercely at Ye Shaoyang!

Ye Shaoyang moved swiftly and intuitively. He used his W skill to bolt over a wall and escape into the woods, and on his way—he turned back and cast a 'Sleep' at Xu Zhuo, rendering him immobile under Tianhuan's tower.

In everyone's headset, a voiceline rang out. “You're tired. Sleep for a while.”

Xu Zhuo was silent.

I'm not even a little tired! I want to beat you to death!

Ye Shaoyang's escape was extremely diabolical. When he flipped over the wall and escaped into the woods, the enemy jungler kept his sights on Ye Shaoyang. The jungler immediately gave chase, leaping in to stun him. But then, in the next instant… Ye Shaoyang suddenly disappeared?