Chapter 46

Before Ye Shaoyang could reply to the coach, the other two "bosses" sent Ye Shaoyang a message.

I Don't Look Good in Women's Clothes: "Hello Xiao Bai, I'm Nie Cheng from Tianhuan Squad. Hahaha, welcome to Tianhuan! We've already cleaned up your dorm for you. Captain Chi said you're bringing a cat over. Welcome, welcome. "

I'm Not a Baby: "Hello Xiao Bai, I'm Tianhuan's support Ah Ning. This is a photo of your dorm. It's already been cleaned up. Don't worry, Captain Chi is a very nice person. If you have any problems in the future, you can ask him directly. "

Ye Shaoyang: "..."

He didn't expect the old members of Tianhuan to be so enthusiastic about him. Nie Cheng and Song Yuning had already retired, but they still paid attention to the changes in Tianhuan. This showed that they also had deep feelings for the team. Perhaps to them, Tianhuan wasn't just a team, but their home. It was where they placed their dreams when they were young.

Ye Shaoyang quickly replied: "Thank you, Brother Nie." "Thank you, Brother Ning." "After joining the team, I'll carry your unfulfilled dreams and continue to work hard ^ _ ^"

Nie Cheng felt a lump in his throat when he saw the reply. He patted Chi Shuo's shoulder and said in a hoarse voice: "You have to work hard next season! Although A 'Ning and I can't compete with you, we will watch every match of Tian Huan's seriously. "

Chi Shuo nodded: "I know."

He picked up his phone and sent a message to Ye Shaoyang: "Have you finished packing?"

Ye Shaoyang: "I'm packing. Oh right, there are some things that are inconvenient to bring on the plane. Can I buy them from the team online? Captain Chi, can you sign for them for me? "

Chi Shuo understood: "Are they for cats?"

Ye Shaoyang sent a screenshot of the shopping cart to Chi Shuo. "Yes, the cat litter box, cat bowl, pet water dispenser, and a box of canned staple food. It's enough for Xiao Bai to eat for a week. I'll buy the rest when I get to the team."

Chi Shuo: "No problem. Send it to the team and I'll collect it for you." He sent the team's address and the recipient's information to Ye Shaoyang. Ye Shaoyang quickly placed the order. This pet supply store was located in the capital. If one placed an order online, it would be delivered on the same day.

Chi Shuo said, "I heard from the team leader that he has already booked a ticket for you. You'll arrive at 5 pm tomorrow, right?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Yes."

Chi Shuo: "I'll pick you up at the airport with the team leader."

Ye Shaoyang: "Alright, see you tomorrow!"

After ending the conversation with Chi Shuo, Ye Shaoyang opened the chat window between Coach Chen and Zhao Xinan.

Ear: "Jing Zhe is a powerhouse team in China. S8 has entered the World Series. The team leader, Fang Zhengqing, is also a world-class midlaner. If you join Jing Zhe, you can be the successor of the team."

Fang Zhengqing was the team leader of Jing Zhe. He was in good condition and couldn't retire. Jing Zhe was indeed looking for him to train a successor in advance. When Fang Zhengqing retired in the future, Ye Shaoyang could replace Fang Zhengqing as the midlaner.

Jing Zhe's idea was not wrong. If Ye Shaoyang was still young, Jing Zhe would indeed be a good choice. But he was already 21 years old. Waiting for Fang Zhengqing to retire? Sorry, he didn't want to wait.

Ye Shaoyang tactfully refused. "Thank you for your appreciation, Coach Chen, but I don't want to be a reserve player. Jing Zhe has a team, so it's difficult for me to play in the competition. So I'm sorry, I won't be coming to Jing Zhe for the trial. "