Chapter 48

Chi Shuo thought he had misheard.

Ye Shaoyang was now 21 years old. 99.9% of teenagers in China completed their differentiation between the ages of 16 and 18. Chi Shuo had become Alpha when he was 16 years old, and the latest one around him was also 18 years old.

So when he first met Ye Shaoyang, he didn't even think about the question of whether Ye Shaoyang had already differentiated. 21 years old, with the smell of Alpha pheromone concealer on his body, wasn't he an Alpha?

But today …

The boy stood in front of him and said seriously, "Take me to the hospital, I think I'm going to differentiate."

Chi Shuo felt as if he was suddenly struck by lightning.

He stiffened for a moment before he came back to his senses and asked in disbelief, "You … you haven't differentiated?"

Ye Shaoyang looked calm, "Yes, I'm late to differentiate."

Isn't this … too late?

21 years old and still a minor who hasn't differentiated?

Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang with a complicated expression. Ye Shaoyang shouldn't need to lie about this kind of question, not to mention Ye Shaoyang's current state did seem like a precursor to differentiation.

Chi Shuo looked at the time. It was already 11 o 'clock in the evening. The team's driver, Master Liu, had gotten off work. He frowned and decisively turned back to pick up the car key, "Let's go to the hospital first."

Ye Shaoyang followed Chi Shuo out the door.

The dizziness in his head made his vision black, and when he walked, his footsteps were a little weak. Chi Shuo looked at him stumbling like a drunkard, and immediately reached out his hand: "I'll help you."

Ye Shaoyang smiled, "Thank you."

Alpha's arms were strong and strong. Ye Shaoyang felt much more relaxed when he was supported by Chi Shuo. He simply shifted his weight and leaned toward Chi Shuo, which made it easier for him to walk.

Chi Shuo didn't care. He thought Ye Shaoyang would differentiate into Alpha. He half-supported and half-carried Ye Shaoyang downstairs, opened his car door, and let Ye Shaoyang sit in the passenger seat. After fastening his seat belt, he started the car.

The parking lot was located in an open space downstairs.

When Chi Shuo drove out, a beam of light from the car attracted the attention of the team members in the training room on the second floor.

Cheng asked curiously, "Who's driving out so late?"

Qu Jiang peeked out of the window and came to a conclusion. "It's Captain Chi's car."

Someone whispered, "Why is he going out so late?"

Everyone: "… I don't know."

Lin Feng happened to be out of the base today. Therefore, other than the team leader and the driver, the team members really didn't know that there was a newcomer in the team. They thought that Chi Shuo had something urgent to do.

In the car, Ye Shaoyang's situation was getting worse.

He was curled up in the passenger seat. His eyes were closed, and his cheeks were so red that it looked like blood was about to drip out. Ye Shaoyang, who usually had a confident smile on his face, didn't say a word at this time. He was frowning slightly. Obviously, he was very uncomfortable. He was sweating more and more. His hair was soaked with sweat and stuck to his face. He looked a little fragile and embarrassed.