Chapter 155

The All-Star Tournament would begin on July 15th, and the voting period was from the 1st to the 14th. It was also the Alliance's off-season, so all the teams were on vacation. Coach Lin also gave everyone two weeks off to make their own arrangements.

Chi Shuo asked Ye Shaoyang in private: "Do you have any plans for the two-week break?"

His parents weren't around, so Ye Shaoyang didn't plan on returning to his hometown in Star City. He wanted to travel around.

The only cities he had been to so far were Binghe and Ya 'an, which held eSports events. He didn't know much about other places. Since the playoffs were still far away, it wouldn't be bad to take the opportunity to travel and relax.

Thinking of this, Ye Shaoyang said: "I want to travel. Captain Chi, do you have any fun places to recommend?"

"I don't know much about traveling. I'll ask Qujiang. He likes photography and used to travel by himself a lot." Chi Shuo was an otaku who only knew how to play games and had never traveled before. He sent a message to Qujiang: "Traveling for two weeks. Do you have any fun places to recommend?"

Qujiang sent a curious emoji: "Captain Chi, are you going alone or with two people?"

Chi Shuo: "Two people."

Qu Jiang understood in his heart and quickly typed: "Self-driving tour, Great Ring Road. The scenery is beautiful, and the roads are full of scenery. There are fewer tourists there, so there's no need to line up. It's quite suitable for couples to go out and relax. " He thought about it and deleted the word "couples" and changed it to: "It's quite suitable for good friends to go out and relax."

Chi Shuo copied Qujiang's message to Ye Shaoyang: "Self-driving tour, interested?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Self-driving? I don't know how to drive. I don't have a driver's license. "

Chi Shuo: "I want to go out too. I can be in charge of driving."

Ye Shaoyang thought about it and felt that self-driving tour was indeed more free. If he went with a tour group, he would be chased by the tour guide every day and would have to wait for someone. It was quite troublesome. It was much easier to drive by himself. He could stop anywhere he wanted.

Ye Shaoyang replied, "Why don't we all go together?"

Chi Shuo was stunned. "Everyone?"

Ye Shaoyang: "Yeah, the regular season is over. Anyway, there's still a long time before the playoffs. It's too boring to stay on the team for two weeks. Let's go out for a walk."

Chi Shuo did not know whether to laugh or cry. "You want the whole Tianheng team to go on a trip?"

Ye Shaoyang was puzzled. "What else?"

Chi Shuo: "…"

He had originally wanted to go out with Shaoyang alone, but in the end, Ye Shaoyang was selfless and wanted to bring all of his teammates out to have fun. Chi Shuo touched his nose helplessly and typed, "Okay, if you like, let's go together."

It was indeed inappropriate for the two of them to travel alone. After all, they hadn't confirmed their relationship yet. What if someone took a picture of the Tianheng captain taking his Omega teammates on a trip before the playoffs started? There was no way to explain this, and it would affect the reputation of the Tianheng Squad.

When they got married in the future, they would have plenty of time to go on a honeymoon alone. There was no rush.

When Chi Shuo thought of this, he said, "Let's ask everyone."