Chapter 188

The finals of the tenth season were set for 7 p.m. on November 11 at the Star City Esports Center.

A week before the game, all the members of Tianheng came to Star City in advance. Chi Shuo borrowed the training room of the Star City Youth Training Base, and Coach Xu personally received them.

Ye Shaoyang saw Coach Xu for the second time.

His hair was still messy, and he didn't care about his appearance. He didn't know how long it had been since he last shaved. When he saw Ye Shaoyang, he excitedly ran over to shake his hand. "Xiao Bai, hahaha! Long time no see. I knew you would be successful! "

Last year, Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo had come here for the esports player talent test, and they had gotten five S's, which was rare.

When Chi Shuo said that he would let Xiao Bai play in the starting lineup, Coach Xu had doubted it. He thought that a newcomer with insufficient experience might not be able to handle the pressure of playing in the starting lineup.

However, this season, Ye Shaoyang's performance had convinced Coach Xu. As Chi Shuo's first coach, he was very happy that Chi Shuo could find such a good partner.

Coach Xu enthusiastically led everyone to the training room and said, "I've specially set aside this 10-person training room for you to practice. You can also stay in the Youth Training Base for a few days to eat."

Lin Feng smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Old Xu, thank you."

Coach Xu laughed. "Don't be angry. Chi Shuo is also my student. When he finished the talent test with Xiao Bai, he said that he would come back to take a photo with me when he won the world championship. I'm looking forward to that day!"

Ye Shaoyang leaned over to Chi Shuo and asked, "You boasted to Coach Xu so early?"

Chi Shuo whispered, "Because I believe that as long as you join Tianheng, we will definitely have a chance to win the championship."

He was the person who believed in Ye Shaoyang's ability the most in the world.

Ye Shaoyang couldn't help but wonder. "We haven't known each other for long, and we only played Ranked for a few days. Why do you believe in my ability so much? Aren't you afraid that I'll screw up during the competition? "

Chi Shuo smiled and replied, "I believe in my own judgment. I won't make a mistake."

Ye Shaoyang's heart warmed. He said seriously, "Me too. I didn't misjudge you."

The reason why Chi Shuo believed in Ye Shaoyang was because on the day of their first meeting, he and Ye Shaoyang were sitting in the audience and watching the competition together. He saw the focus and light in Ye Shaoyang's eyes.

He knew that this person must be very passionate about esports and would definitely become an outstanding professional player.

And the reason why Ye Shaoyang believed in Chi Shuo was because he had seen Chi Shuo's calmness and tenacity during the competition. He knew that with such a captain, the Tianhuan Squad would definitely be able to overcome all obstacles and reach the top.

Their trust in each other was not blind and unfounded.

It was the tacit understanding between experts. It was the tacit understanding between Captain Ye from the previous life and Captain Chi from this life.

Some people had known each other for many years but had no tacit understanding.

And some people only needed a glance to recognize each other.

The two of them smiled at each other.

Chi Shuo looked around at the familiar surroundings. His heart was filled with emotions. In the blink of an eye, six years had passed. He had not expected that when he returned to the youth training center, he would have Ye Shaoyang by his side.