Chapter 134

•Different Dreams

  After breakfast and returning to the hotel, Ye Shaoyang turned on his phone and sent a message to Xiao Rui: "Xiao Rui, have you been following the # SunMoonGlass Together recently?"

Qin Rui had been following the post on his alternate account for a long time and would check the post every day.

In Qin Rui's opinion, his brother and Chi Shuo were a perfect match. He couldn't imagine any other Alpha other than Chi Shuo being together with his brother.

Not to mention that Chi Shuo's height and appearance were impeccable, the key point was that he was especially good to his brother. Therefore, ever since he found out about the # SunMoonGlass Together # post, Qin Rui secretly liked this couple.

Of course, he only dared to follow them secretly.

As for what his brother said about "we're just friends," Qin Rui was skeptical.

Anyway, his brother was a carefree person. Maybe he liked Chi Shuo but didn't realize it?

Seeing Ye Shaoyang's message early in the morning, Qin Rui was startled and immediately replied: "I occasionally look at the post, mainly to see if anyone is defaming you! Brother, why are you suddenly asking this? "

Ye Shaoyang scratched his head and sent a voice message: "Xiao Rui, you're also an Omega. In your opinion, isn't it bad for an Omega to take the initiative to hug an Alpha? It's easy to cause misunderstandings, isn't it? "

Ye Shaoyang himself didn't have the self-awareness of being an Omega. After all, in his previous life, he was a straight man. Suddenly transmigrating, even if the internal structure of his body changed, he was still a man on the outside. Therefore, he had always considered himself a man and treated other male friends the same as in his previous life. Good brothers putting their arms around each other's shoulders seemed normal to him, right?

But this world wasn't normal!

Men and men could have children. Good brothers my ass!

Therefore, he decided to ask Xiao Rui.

Xiao Rui was born and raised as an Omega. His understanding of these things was definitely more reliable than his.

Qin Rui remembered the hug compilation in the post yesterday. He guessed that his brother had seen it. He immediately understood Ye Shaoyang's meaning and replied: "An Omega taking the initiative to hug an Alpha depends on the occasion. Sometimes, there was no problem with a polite hug. However, if you hug her often in private, it will indeed cause misunderstandings. "

Ye Shaoyang rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Then Captain Chi shouldn't have misunderstood, right?"

Qin Rui: "… I don't know about that."

Ye Shaoyang tried his best to convince himself. "I told him that the competition is the most important thing. He also said that I'm his best partner and that we're just teammates. You're very excited after winning the competition. It's okay to hug, right? "

Qin Rui: "Uh …"

Once or twice is fine, but the problem is, do the two of you have to hug each other after every competition?

Haven't you noticed that the way Cheng Xing looks at you two isn't quite right? He looked like he was about to eat dog food!

When Ye Shaoyang saw his brother's reply, he also felt that his explanation was a little far-fetched.

He couldn't bring the thoughts of a straight man from the real world into the ABO world. He was an Omega, and it wasn't good to take the initiative to hug an Alpha. Ye Shaoyang said helplessly, "I'll be careful next time. I'll keep a distance from Captain Chi so that the CP fans won't have too much imagination. In the future, if Chi Shuo falls in love, his girlfriend will definitely feel uncomfortable when she sees the CP fans' imagination. "