Chapter 112

• Group A Leaderboard

After the training match ended, Cheng Xing immersed himself in practicing heroes again.

There were many marksman heroes. He had previously always followed master in playing jungler and after switching to the marksman, he picked heroes that were often used in competitions to practice. His hero pool wasn't deep enough and he can't hold a candle to all-rounded players like Ye Shaoyang.

Although being carried to victory was pretty nice, he can't possibly wait to be carried to victory every game, right?

Moreover, today's training match with Korea's TIP made him realize something even clearer——In future matches with strong teams, he may become Tianhuan's weakness and become the opponents' breakthrough point!

He doesn't want to hold everyone back.

Ye Shaoyang and Cheng Xing's seats were right next to each other. When he turned to the side, he saw that the youth's face was extremely serious, his gaze fixated on the computer screen.

On the computer screen was the display of the training mode. Cheng Xing was currently practicing how to farm minions and his techniques. He was also secretly practicing marksman heroes that weren't frequently used in the league.

The corner of Ye Shaoyang's mouth uncontrollably curved up lightly. He liked Chi Shuo's apprentice very much and he was very hardworking too. Before the season started, he had been jointly abused by Ye Shaoyand and Chi Shuo everyday and had died at least a few hundred times. The '100 Ways of Dying by Cheng Xing' edited by Qu Jiang already had a sequel and became a series.

As the number of times he was abused increased, his mental state also became stronger and stronger. When he was first killed, his eyes would get red and he would look like he was about to cry. Now, he would immediately fight back energetically even after getting killed, just like an undying cockroach.

Cheng Xing had always been silently improving.

It's just that Tianhuan's mid laner and jungler was too strong and covered his brilliance.

Ye Shaoyang saw him training seriously, then said, “There's no point in training alone. I'll join you for training in the evening.”

Cheng Xing looked back at him, stunned for a moment.

“Yang-ge, you want to go 1v1 with me?”

“I'll go 1v1 with you using the mid laner. Try using different skills and see what ways you can use to hide from the mid lane.” Ye Shaoyang said.

Previously, their trainings were all Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo with Qu Jiang and Cheng Xing playing 2v2. It would imitate the scene of a mid/jungle duo ganking the bottom lane in competitions. Ye Shaoyang and Cheng Xing had never trained 1v1 but in fact, 1v1 can allow improvements on details regarding many techniques.

For example, in a situation without the support's protection, how exactly can they avoid the Destruction Mage's six blades of black mist? How can they get away from the ult of the Great Witch of the North Sea that could engulf players?

Once they familiarize themselves with all these details and trained sufficiently, it wouldn't be as easy for the enemy mid laner to kill off Cheng Xing with an ult in future matches at the very least.

This was how Ye Shaoyang used to abuse his marksman back in the GD team.

In the end, the marksman of the GD team was shaped into the 'World's Hardest to Gank Marksman'.

Marksmen must have the ability to protect themselves and escape, instead of relying wholly on the support's protection. This was because the support still had to establish vision and help out the team. He can't possibly only stare at one player.