Chapter 194

The S10 World Championship would officially begin on December 10th.

The 8th to 9th of December was the reporting period set by the Alliance. The four teams from the Chinese region went to the designated hotel to check in together on the afternoon of the 9th. The competition was still held at the Seoul Esports Center, and the hotels where the players were received were the same as the previous Singles competition.

The Chinese contestants were arranged to stay on the 22nd floor of Building A.

Ye Shaoyang and Chi Shuo's rooms were on the other side of the corner. His teammates swiped their cards and entered the room. The two of them walked side by side with their luggage. Chi Shuo stopped at the door of Room 2219. He lowered his head to check the door card and said, "I'm here."

Ye Shaoyang looked at the familiar room number and said in surprise, "Isn't this the room I stayed in last time?"

Recalling what had happened in this room, the two of them looked at each other and laughed at the same time.

During the Individual Competition, Ye Shaoyang had discussed tactics with Chi Shuo in this room. He had also kissed Chi Shuo intimately here to help Chi Shuo get through his Susceptibility Stage.

That was their first kiss, and it was still fresh in their minds.

Ye Shaoyang's ears couldn't help but heat up at the thought of Chi Shuo pressing him against the wall and kissing him forcefully. He blamed himself for not knowing enough about the Alpha's susceptibility period. He thought that biting the neck would be enough like the previous temporary mark. He didn't expect to be kissed.

She also did not expect that Chi Shuo would confess after the kiss.

Ye Shaoyang didn't hate it anyway, so he simply agreed.

Now that they were revisiting this place as a couple, Ye Shaoyang realized that he had made the right choice.

After agreeing to be Chi Shuo's boyfriend, there was no longer any animosity between the two of them, and they were more in sync than before. They had the same goal and wanted to achieve it together with their loved ones.

Chi Shuo looked at Ye Shaoyang with a gentle gaze. He gently held Ye Shaoyang's hand from the back of the suitcase and said, "Last time, it was you who stayed here. This time, it's me. It's fate."

Ye Shaoyang said, "Perhaps this room will bring us good luck again?"

The two of them smiled at each other and squeezed each other's fingers intimately. They took out their key cards and swiped them to enter the house.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw Tang Can send a message in the Tianheng Group: "The Alliance has informed us that there will be a buffet from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. during the competition. Lunch will be officially at 1 to 2 p.m., and dinner will be at 5 to 7 p.m. Due to the different schedules of the contestants from different countries, please bring your access cards and go to the restaurant according to your own schedule. "

Coach Lin reminded him, "Pay attention to the rules during the competition. You are not allowed to leave the team without permission. Once the grouping is out, I will inform everyone about the training arrangements immediately. "

Everyone replied, "Got it."

There were a total of 16 qualifiers in the God Wars World Tournament. Since Korea had won the World Championship last year, three teams had qualified. Hua Nation originally had two teams, but Yueying and Jing Zhe had qualified from the outer bracket. This year's Chinese representative team was very spectacular. The Alliance's chairman, Qiu Heng, had also personally accompanied the team.