Chapter 22

The national server logo was something unattainable in the eyes of many people, but it was not difficult for professional players.

Professional players did not fight for the national server logo because they did not have the time.

Every day, they had to practice their support, practice their control details, review their matches, study their opponents, and play mock matches. Where would they find the time to use the same hero to play hundreds or thousands of ranked matches to improve their combat power?

In his previous life, many of Ye Shaoyang's heroes did not get the national server logo.

Most of the national server logos were in the hands of game streamers. After all, game streamers had a lot of time to play ranked matches and improve their combat power. The national server logo was also an advertisement for the streamers to promote themselves.

However, everyone knew that among those heroes, Ye Shaoyang was the best at playing.

In this life, he was not an eSports player yet.

He had plenty of time.

Ye Shaoyang took a taxi home and opened the door to enter the house.

Xiao Rui immediately ran over and asked, "Brother, how was it? Did you talk to them?"

Little White also meowed and ran over to rub against his trousers. It probably thought that he had returned from a hunt and that there was something delicious to eat.

Ye Shaoyang picked up Little White and said calmly, "It fell through."

Little White turned to look at its master in confusion. "Meow meow?"

Xiao Rui's smile froze. After a few seconds of silence, he whispered, "Brother, is Whale Streaming's contract too harsh? If it doesn't work, should we switch to another platform? "

"All crows are as black as the sky. The contracts of all the major platforms are similar." Ye Shaoyang carried Little White to the balcony and said, "I won't switch platforms for the time being. I have hundreds of thousands of gifts in my streaming room and more than 200,000 members. If I switch platforms, I'll lose a lot of money. It'll also be a waste of the gifts and membership cards that my fans have sent me."

Ye Shaoyang leaned over and added some freeze-dried food to the cat's bowl on the balcony.

Little White immediately buried its head in the bowl.

Ye Shaoyang patted the foodie cat's head and said with a smile, "Anyway, if I don't sign the contract, they can't take the money away. It's just stored in my backend. One day, they'll come to me and ask me to sign the contract. "

There wasn't a trace of anger on his face from being wronged during the negotiation. Instead, he was very calm and confident. Although Qin Rui didn't understand why his brother's negotiation with the platform fell apart, he could tell from his brother's expression that he didn't suffer any losses. Thinking of this, Qin Rui let out a sigh of relief and asked, "Brother, are you still playing Ranked in the afternoon?"

"Let's play at night. I'll go practice my new hero first." Ye Shaoyang carried the stuffed cat into the study.

He opened the training camp in the game and set the difficulty to Nightmare Difficulty.