Chapter 182

"Congratulations to Tianheng for winning the second match! The key turning point of this match was the triple kill that Little Xing went to provide support. He beat back the opponent's pursuit and quickly took down the outer tower in the middle lane. "

"Yes, the MVP of this match is undoubtedly Tianheng Fanxing!"

"Little Xing went from the worst shooter in the regular season to the MVP who can provide timely support and turn the tide. This rookie's growth is truly delightful."

"Tianheng won two matches in a row and took the lead in taking the match point. There will be a 15-minute break. Our friends and audience can drink a glass of water and use the restroom. We'll be back soon! "

The playoffs were a BO5 format. After two matches, there would be a longer break, and the players could go backstage. Tianheng's five players went backstage to the waiting room. Coach Lin looked at Cheng Xing with gratification and said, "Even a commander can't take care of everything. It's good that you can judge the situation on your own. Little Xing has indeed grown up. "

Cheng Xing smiled and scratched his head. "I saw where Master and Brother Yang were retreating. I thought I could make it in time, so I went to provide support. Hehe, I didn't expect to get a triple kill."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and patted Cheng Xing's left shoulder. "Little Xing is very handsome."

Cheng Xing turned to look at his master. His master had always been serious and rarely praised him. Cheng Xing had long since gotten used to it. Unexpectedly, Chi Shuo nodded at Cheng Xing and said, "That match just now was not bad."

Cheng Xing's cheeks flushed red, and his eyes lit up.

He had been a fan of Chi Shuo since he was young. He had been following Tianheng since S6, and had joined Tianheng because of Chi Shuo. Now that he had received the approval of his idol/master, he was even happier than winning the lottery.

Chi Shuo patted his disciple's shoulder and said, "I've said it before. From the moment you stood on the stage, you were not only my disciple, but also my teammate."

Cheng Xing nodded forcefully, his nose tingling.

Brother Yang's hand was on his left shoulder, while his master patted his right shoulder gently. The two of them looked at him warmly, their eyes full of appreciation and encouragement.

To be able to meet these two people, wasn't he too lucky?

Cheng Xing sniffled and said with a choked voice, "Thank you, Master and Brother Yang, for patiently teaching me. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to progress so quickly."

Chi Shuo said, "What's there to be angry about? It's only right for a master to take care of his disciples."

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, "You don't have to be humble. You improved so quickly because you have talent and are willing to work hard."

Cheng Xing felt a surge of warmth in his heart. He was probably the luckiest rookie in the entire Alliance. With the Sun and Moon combo beating him up and guiding him every day, from "Cheng Xing's 100 Ways to Die" before his debut to "Cheng Xing's 100 Kill Highlights" later on, Brother Qu was able to create "Cheng Xing's 100 Kill Highlights". How could other rookies receive such treatment?

No matter what, Master and Brother Yang would always be gods.

The Sun and Moon combo was invincible in the world!

Cheng Xing had already become the number one fan of the Sun and Moon combo. Coach Lin looked at the heartwarming scene of the five people standing together and felt quite emotional.